CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge 🎄

I decided to make this one-shot extra long for the event. If ya'll be wondering why I hadn't published much was because I wanted this to be out on Christmas. So I had to count the days. I'm so sorry.

Hope you enjoy it anyway :)

~

Hailey loves Christmas, Everything about it was enchanting to her.

The only problem was that... Hailey tends to be a bit more...

"WHERE ARE THE ORNAMENTS?!"

...Aggressive during the holiday season.

But the newest member of the Music Club, Jake, had to learn that the hard way on the 23rd of December.

~

     Jake merrily skipped to the Music Room, whistling to 'Jingle Bells' all the way. One more day of school, then, it was finally over. He definitely was not gonna spend Christmas alone. Luke proposed they made a trip to the log cabin his uncle owns, saying they'll get to spread the cheer together. No one disagreed.

As soon as the singer step foot into the Music Room, things got messy. Real fast.

     Milly and Zander's arguing were heard from the back, while Sean was struggling from making their tree stand up. Hailey was yelling orders to Luke, who had a hard time balancing himself on a chair to hang decorations.

Jake considered going home that instant. Before Hailey spotted him.

     "STERLING! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Jake stupidly looked behind him, checking to see if she were talking to another Sterling of sorts. She pulled him by the collar, dragging him before handing him a box of ornaments to get started with. He looked back at her, oddly confused. 

She sighed, "Go help Sean. Make yourself useful while you're here."

Luke gave a look of pity, before being startled by Hailey's orders. Damn, Christmas was hella important to Hailey.

Jake sheepishly walked to the large tree, stationed on the right side of the room, rushing to Sean's side at the sight of his bandmember being squashed. He lifted the prickly tree, giving Sean enough time to wriggle out.

     "When did you guys get this tree? It was normal yesterday." Jake asked. Sean coughed a few times before answering, "Hailey and Zander showed up with all of this. We're spending the whole day here." Jake's eyes lit up at the mention of a free day but quickly turned into a frown at the realization of how he'll be spending it.