Too Blinded By Fantasy To Realize Reality 👓

Attention! Please don't read it if;

-You're sensitive to bad energy 

-Jaisy shipper

Don't worry, there'll be fluff at the end, so it's gon' be a good ending, always UvU

Requested by ellie22223 (tqsm for the idea)

This is an old project, so it might not be as good. But, enjoy ig

~

 He couldn't bear what he saw in the hallway. 'I'll hide away forever' he decided, curled up in a ball of the music room. Tears stung his eyes, dripping onto the rough carpet on the floor. "Jake, are you okay?!" A concerned voice asked. Jake looked up to see Hailey, at the door. "What are you doing here? Everyone already left" The girl continued, sitting beside him. Jake opened his mouth to reply but stopped sternly. He heaved a sigh of frustration. "God, I feel like an idiot for not noticing.."

"Noticing what?" Hailey pressed. "Sean and Daisy!" He yelled out. "All this while... I've been blinded by my own fantasies to not realize the reality.." Jake mumbled. Hailey stood silent, unsure of what to say. "How long have you liked her?". The singer brought up his fingers and counted silently. "Probably years.. I-i don't even remember anymore," Jake said, voice cracking. 

 "Oh, Jake.. you tried. If she can't see what's in you, then she's the one missing out, not you". Hailey took her purse to her hands and scurried through the inside. Finding the tissue, she handed it to Jake. "Thanks, Hailey.." he said, dabbing the cloth to his eyes. "I know we're not that close, but.. you can talk to me. You're family, remember?" Hailey smiled. Instead of a reply, Hailey felt a big weight fall onto her. It slammed her to the ground, but as she looked up, it was Jake. Hugging her. He sobbed softly on her shirt.

Minutes after, Jake stood up and fixed his... everything. Hailey followed his actions and wiped the tear stains on her shirt. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that, Hailey" Jake said, scratching his arm. "Don't worry about it. We've all felt that way before" The girl smiled back. Jake wasn't sure if he was seeing an angel in front of him, or his bandmate, Hailey. But either way, he never felt so loved, so appreciated by anyone. 

 Jake pulled her into another hug, this time, longer. Hailey did nothing but stood still. "Hailey, where are you-". Both singers turned around. "Oy! You have no permission to hug my sister!!" Zander yelled, chasing Jake around the school hallway. "Princess, help!". Hailey studied the scene. "Don't even think about it, Hailey" Zander glared back, shaking his head in disappointment. No way in hell would she disobey, even when it means sacrificing the school's lovable simp. 

~

AGHHH This is so short. This is my least favourite one-shot ever written in the Jailey fandom TvT.  Thanks for reading anyway, please make sure to add more requests in the comments. Bye-bye!