Milly, The Bone Crusher 🦴 (1/2)

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I hope you guys haven't forgotten about me XD

Anyway, please be careful. I don't know if this is global, but a new disease is starting to spread by dirty water in my country. I'm not sure of the name, but this outbreak has happened before, so it's nothing to panic for. My mom says it's happened when she was like, 20 years old.

Nevertheless, please be cautious at all times. Make sure to follow the SOP when going out. Thank you.

Eyyy, it's PB&J bois!

NOTE: Also, what do you think of the new cover? Feel free to comment below :)

~

     "My baby's getting married," Said teary-eyed Shannon, her arms tightly around Zander's stomach. Micheal smiled proudly, doing a 'thumbs up' with both hands. Bethany jumped up and down, clapping in a beautiful flower girl's dress.

    Zander knew he'd be late for his wedding if Shannon wouldn't let go of him in time. "Mum... you're... making me... late". He heard a couple of sniffles before the woman obliged.

    Shannon playfully crossed her arms, "You know, ever since you announced you were gay, I've always wondered was it you who was going to propose or your partner". Zander turned crimson, facing away from his family. 

~

    "I'm not gonna prep him! I'll stay with Luke, thank you very much" Milly insisted. "Milly, Luke's already got Sean and Jake with him. I'm sure he'll be able to manage with his suit, tie, and everything else" Hailey informed, nudging Milly to her brother's dress-up room.

    Milly huffed grumpily, turning the door handle. "Where are you going then?" she interrogated. "A certain someone is late. I'll call him to make sure he's not dead" Hailey groaned, straightening her back. Milly smiled cheekily. "Send my insults to him!" the pink-haired girl pipped, already closing the door.

    Hailey winked and ran, gripping her purse tightly so it wouldn't fly off. She reached the exit and slowed down as she felt the cool weather brush against her skin. Hailey started scrolling through her contacts, quickly pressing her phone to her ear.

"Hello? This is Jake Sterling, but I'm kinda in a mid-life crisis. Call me back later—"

"JAKE! Where is your ass?!"

    Jake blinked momentarily from inside the taxi. He heard the driver snicker, "Now you've done it, son". Jake rolled his eyes and ignored the petty comment.

    He gulped loudly and put his phone on speaker. "Hailey? Oh my god... Has the service started already?! I'm so freaking sorry, this guy at the front is holding the lineup!" Jake growled, motioning to the car in front of them. Hailey mentally face-palmed herself. "God, just hurry up! You're supposed to be helping Luke right now" she tutted, quickly ending the call as it started.

    Jake sighed. He put his phone down next to him on the seat, but a notification filled the black screen:

Also, Milly sends her insults :)

    Jake pursed his lips and stuck his head out like a giraffe. "I'll pay you double if you manage to get out of the traffic" he offered. The man cracked a grin; "Triple, if I get you to your destination in five minutes".

"Two minutes"

"Four"

"Three"

"Three, then"

~

     "Am I the only one noticing there's something off here?" Luke asked. Sean gave a deep chuckle, much like an adult's. "Definitely. Jake isn't here"

    Luke glanced back in worry, "We're already a little behind schedule. By now, I should already be half Wickham!". Sean patted his back. "Hey, you know we had to move the time slightly. Most guests aren't even here yet" he sighed, fixing the black bowtie fixed upon the white suit.

    "I know, I know. A bit tense, I guess". Sean looked up, "Of course you are! Who wouldn't? You're getting married!" he said, pointing at the rows of chairs covered in white bows settled outside, on the other side of the window. Luke groaned, burying his face into his hands. "How the hell did I make it this far? In second grade, I'd thought he'd reject me..."

     Sean gave a small smile. "Look how far you've come, then". Luke beamed back, putting a lock behind his ear. "I wonder if Jake will even make it on time" The drummer suddenly said. "Knowing him, he'd be late, but just in time to see you two with your vowes" Sean shrugged.

~

"Stop struggling!"

"I'm not! Hey, don't touch my neck—"

"Stop acting like a crybaby"

"You're the crybaby here!"

...

"Ow! Did you just stomp on my foot?!"

"You are dreaming~"

"Nice try, Milly. Walking down the aisle is a very complicated and analytical mission. YOU JUST BROKE ALL THE BONES IN MY FOOT!!"

"Your genes are weak. Your bones crunch like twigs"

"Don't you dare say that about my mother's incredible genes—"

    "I knew it. Zander and Milly should never be allowed in the same room again. I left for two minutes, guys. TWO!" Hailey exasperated, two fingers held up, as if scolding a child. "Two minutes too many" Milly joked, eyes glancing down to the heel stain on Zander's shoe.

Zander brought his foot back in response.

    Hailey pinched her upper nose. "Did you manage with the bowtie?" she asked, slowly looking up. Zander looked back at his black bow, crooked in ways even Isaac Newton could never explain with his laws of physics.

    She heaved a breath, "Milly, out. Go help my mum prepare the seating arrangement". Milly obliged, closing the door with a silent creak. 

To Be Continued

I'm so sorry this was divided. I was getting tired, and I had a bad stomach ache last night

See you guys next time!