Stacy's Mamammia Pizza 🍕

If you don't get the reference — WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GO TO EPISODE SEVEN, NOW, NOW, NOWWW!!!

Okay, but in all seriousness, this one-shot was requested by _RemadoraRules (ahh, tqsm!)

To those who put in more requests, I'll make sure to write them next. Thanks for your ideas, guys. To put this straight, it's the year 2026. They're all in college, you get it, they're 'young adults'. You'll get it when you read it. 

If you have a weird brain, (such as I,) make sure to write it down in the comments. (I meant. ideas for one-shots. Please don't get confused.)

Alright, Happy Reading. 

~

"You see here though, the piano is way better than the cello." Zander compared, his hands shielded from the frosty weather with warm mittens. Luke could only nod and smile, having lost of their recent and ongoing conversation.

The two boys were in a mall, the same mall they had lost Sean's laptop in five years ago.

It was their fifth anniversary, in fact.

A good cheese pizza from Stacy's Mamammia Pizza™ was exactly what they intended to do.

Until they saw... them.

"Hey, Zander, look! It's Jake and Hailey!" Luke gleefully announced, pointing to a table in the distance. Zander spun his face from Luke's angle. "What are they doing here? This was OUR anniversary spot." Zander huffed, red in the face.

Luke pursed his lips, "Well, Stacy's Mamammia Pizza™ is quite the thing for couples than it was years ago..."

Zander folded his arms. "I don't care! I bet it was that simp who came up with this 'amazing' idea. I can't believe Hailey would agree to this!"

"I don't think you should be making assumptions. What if—"

Zander was already bursting into the Italian restaurant, leaving Luke to catch up with him.

"Zander? What are you doing here?" Hailey asked, already getting up from her seat. "I should be asking YOU!" Zander said, pointing his milky finger to Jake. "Oh my god..." Hailey exasperated, face in her hands. "Look, Zander, we're here for a date," Jake explained, bringing his finger from his face gently. "But why Stacy's Mamammia Pizza™?!"

A waitress from another table eagerly smiled, "Because Stacy's Mamammia Pizza™ is the perfect restaurant for couples and family—" 

"GO TO HELL." Zander glared.

Hailey rolled her eyes, "Great. Now the staff is scared of you. We haven't even decided on sides!"

Luke beamed like a child. "Ooh, you seriously need to try their new and improved garlic bread." Zander stared at his boyfriend in disbelief. "Jake? You concur?" Hailey asked.

"Sure. Haven't tried that one." Jake said simply, flashing a smile of appreciation towards Luke.

Zander sighed, "You know what? Since you guys stole our anniversary dinner—"

"Happy Anniversary!" cried a woman from another table.

Zander strained himself from murdering the woman then and there. "My loving Luke and I will be going off to... Texas Chicken™" The four stood silent. "Okay...? Happy Anniversary." Hailey ushered, giving a slight elbow hug to both boys before rushing them out of the restaurant. "Just—Just be home by seven, please." Zander pleaded, then turned to Jake with a stern face, "You do anything, and I will kill you."

Jake gave a half-genuine smile. "I promise you, I will protect Hailey with my life." He announced, placing a hand around her waist.

Zander smacked it off.

"Right, um, bye! Have fun!" Hailey waved frantically, pushing Jake back into his chair. A waiter walked from the kitchen, "Hi, what would you be ordering today, signore and signora?" Jake eyed Hailey from his end of the table. "Garlic bread for sides?"

"Yep," Hailey replied quickly. "Also, don't bother with the pizza." Jake looked like he was ready to object.

"We're being watched, babe. It's best if we hurry home and just make some soup." Hailey whispered back, her shoulder hunching to Zander, pressing his face to the glass with wide eyes, staring at them. 

Jake nodded his head, almost too forcefully — but a nod, nevertheless.

When you start dating a Hailey, there will always be a Zander plus one.