"I Wanna Thank You, For Leavin' My Sister Alone, Again!" 🚫 #shorts

This one-shot was highly inspired by the Sly & The Family Stone's one and only; 'Thank You (Falettin Me Be Mice Elf Agin)'

Link to the audio down here:

This is a #shorts, therefore it might not be as long as a regular length like the many one-shots I've done in this book.

Please enjoy. Thanks!

WARNING: EPISODE 8 SPOILER. (LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION, OR CHECK OUT ROSYCLOZY'S CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE).

~

Zander was miserable. Mostly wanting to kiss Luke's face off, but the majority was miserable. A talentless simp had ordered him to get out of bed. Bed!

When he'd finally approached with his step-sister, he immediately opened his mouth to speak;

"Me and Hailey just have something we wanna talk about," Zander eyed him curiously. What the hell was so important that he woke up a half-hour earlier than his regular schedule?

"What do you mean, we?! Don't include me in this!" scolded Hailey, with very obviously visible scarlet tints. "Go on," Zander urged.

Jake beamed, "I know it might be a crazy idea, but, hear me out." The pianist mentally rolled his eyes. All his ideas we horrific. He was surprised the simp was still coming up with his stupid ideas.

"I think that Hailey and I... should do a duet for the competition!"

The weight of tension quickly dispersed off of Zander's shoulders. "Oh, thank god," he sighed.

"For a moment there, I thought you were about to announce something awful like you were dating!"

Hailey went wide-eyed and her blush reddened. Jake awkwardly extended his arm over his back to scratch his neck, unsure of what to reply. "What?! N-no!! God, Zander..."

A rarely-shown grin made its way to his face. "Well, that's a relief."

"Yeah, that would've been terrible..." Luke said, glancing back at his slightly shorter companion. Zander went through the whole day in a bright mood.

I Wanna Thank You, For Leavin' My Sister Alone, Again!

-Alexander Wickham 2021

~

I'm proud of this title for some reason—

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it. The Jailey fight scene in episode eight brought me to tears. (Well, almost. I blinked them back XD)

See you guys next time. Also, please make sure to put any one-shot requests you have in that weird brain of yours :) Byee!