Hospital

Katie's POV

There are always those moments where you wish you could start again. Right now was one of those moments. Sure I wasn't conscious of what was going on, but I could still use my brain.

When you don't usually have anything to do, you think. I wish I didn't jump to my balcony, because before i knew it, I was in a coma.

Mitch's POV

I knew this wasn't going to go well from the start. Tyler is always responding back to Katie no matter situation. But when I heard that he hadn't replied back, I knew this wasn't bound to end well.

I watched as Katie jumped over to his balcony and open the door. I saw a look of relief on her face, then her face turned into a frown. She slowly closes the door and tries to jump back. As I see her foot slip and body start to fall, I run outside.

"What's wrong?" Jerome asks as I run past him. I ignore it and keep running. When I get outside, I see her body on the ground. "Katie!" I yell as I run over to her. I kneel beside her and shake her. Not working. I listen to her pulse. Very faint.

"Hang with me, Katie." I say quietly as I kiss her forehead. With that, I call 911.

"911, what seems to be the problem?" The operator asks. "Please come to (i dun know). A girl has slipped from her balcony and is not responding. She is alive, though."

"Yes sir, they will be her in a few minutes." "Thank you." I say and hang up. I'm about tired of Tyler's shit right now. All of a sudden, I see all of the boys come running outside. "What happened?" Ty asked panicing. "She fell from her balcony because she was going to see what Tyler was doing.

"What did her face look like?" Jason asked? "Like her expression?"

"Relieved then upset." I said quickly.

"I'm going to kill that Tyler, I swear." Jerome says under his breath. Soon enough, we hear the ambulances. Ty stays with me while the rest of the guys get into the car. They load her up into the ambulance with Ty and I next to her.

Tyler's POV

I regret what I did. I slowly wake up when I hear my balcony door close. As I look next to me, I thought it was Katie, but when my eyes focus it was...

"SHELBY?!" I yell while falling out of bed. I was naked. Very naked. What happened last night?! Shelby wakes up slowly.

"T-Tyler..." she says sleepily. She wakes up more then, "Why am I naked?!" She screams covering herself up with the sheets.

"I don't know!!!" I yell back. "Put some clothes on!!!" She yells. I look down. Oh gawd. I grab my pants and shirt and put them on. I stand up and start to pace.

"No one can know about this." I say sternly. She nods her head. "UGH!!!" I yell out in frustration. What if the door I heard was... Katie...

Oh no. "Nonononono...." I say quietly. "This can't be happening. I then hear ambulances. My heart stops for a moment. I look outside and see them loading someone into the ambulance. A female. My girlfriend.

"Shelby leave. I have to go." I say while putting on my shoes and grabbing everything I need. I get in my car and follow the ambulance. What have I done?!

Katie's POV

Sometimes I could really go for I light coma, but not a real coma. Which of course, with the cliché story this is, I am (ノ_<).

After the things I've seen today, I really want to be in this coma. Just to see this fan fiction play out, you know?