Cheating

Previously on BBTC

'I like you'

Katie's POV

When I sent that text to Ty, I also felt regret. "I have a boyfriend..." I think. Maybe I am being unreasonable. I can have a boyfriend and like someone else too, right? Am I now a slut?! Is Jason going to hate me? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?

I need sleep. Yes, sleep. Maybe Ty doesn't like me back. I hope not so I don't have to worry about it too.

'I like you too <3'

OH SHIT!! DAMNIT WHY TY?! I know I was the one to start it, but seriously? Why do I feel so happy, though? ALL THE QUESTIONS!!! My brains going to explode. I've never done this much thinking.

Woooooow Katie, you're arguing with yourself. Lame. I'm officially going crazy. Breathe in and out and sleep.

*morning*

I wake up and see that it was 12:45 pm. Ehh I better not go to school. Plus I needed the sleep. I go downstairs and instantly go to the freezer. I pull out a frozen pizza and turn on my oven. I then go to my couch and lay down while watching TV. I turn on The Walking Dead marathon and start to watch.

As Daryl was shooting a zombie with his crossbow, I got a text. 'Are you okay?' I was hoping it was from Ty, but it was from Jason. I frowned. 'Yeah. I slept it :3' I put my phone down and sighed. What's going on with me?

I then get up and put my pizza in the oven. As I sit down, I get a text from Ty. I smile and then see it is a video he recorded from is phone. 'See for yourself' is all it says.

I click on it and my heart sinks. It was Jason, face to face with a girl, and he leans it, and they're kissing. No, let me rephrase that. Sucking each other's faces off. 'Thanks...' is all I say back.

I instantly text Jason. 'How is your make out session?' I get response back. 'So you are at school.' 'No I'm not. I just have friends.' He doesn't reply back. I wonder why.

Ty's POV

As I'm walking in the hallway, Jason pins me too the wall. "What the hell did you show Katie?!" He yells. I show him my phone and the video of him making out with the girl. He let's go of me and turns around. When I think he is about to leave, he punches me in the face. I fall to the ground and cover my face. "What the hell man?!" I yell. "DON'T ACT SO INNOCENT!!! THAT WAS A SECRET!" He yells back. I get up and slowly say, "You've got a big mouth to say that it was a secret when you're out in the middle of the hallway making out with another girl besides your girlfriend."

He then tries to punch me but I dodge. If he wants a fight, I'll give him a fight.

Katie's POV

As I am eating my pizza, my phone starts to ring. It was Jerome. "What?" I say with pizza still in m mouth. "Are you just now eating?" He asks. "Yes now why did you call?" "Come to the school right away. Ty and Jason-" "If they're fighting I don't care. Jason deserves to get his ass beaten and plus I would have to actually go to school if I came there. Bye Jerome." "Wait-" I hung up and went back to eating.

I know that was a total bitch move but I have to be like that. I just have to.

Mitch's POV

"What she'd say?" I ask Jerome. "He didn't care." he replied. I then see Ty's phone and I grab it. I enter his passcode '6969' and go to his photos. I click the video and Jerome and I watch it. We could not believe what we were seeing.

I look at Jerome and we both have the same idea. We nod our heads and run into the middle of the fight.

-------------------

I'VE finally updated!! You're wishes have been answered. I will update the next chapter today. sorry for the lack of updates. That shit.

Love u Brochachos

-Katie out .-.