Maybe

(Katie's POV)

I wake up in my bed. BRANDON CARRIED ME THERE. AWW! I went downstairs and saw Brandon playing COD. "Can I join?" I ask. He turns and smiles at me. "Sure," he says as he throws me a controller. I jump over the couch and sit next to him. I put on my head set and play.

Nobody knew, but I am awesome at COD. For you newbs, it is Call of Duty. I beat Brandon 55-6. I laugh at the score. He makes a sad face then kisses me. I kiss him back, then go upstairs. I realize that I have to leave. I pack all my bags and leave a note. I jump out the window and head off to Destiny's house.

I can't wait to see her.

(Brandon's POV)

I go upstairs to check on Katie. When I open the door, I see a note left on the bed. I read it then crumple it up. I let her slip through my fingers. I'm so sad. I was actually happy. She made me fell different.

I soon get a knock on my door. I go downstairs and open the door. It was Mitch. "Hey dood hav- have you been crying?" he says. I must have been because my face was wet. "Never mind. Have you seen Katie?" he asks. "Maybe..." "What do you mean maybe?" "Okay. I saw her." "Oh great. Where is she?" "I'm not going to let you beat her up." "Oh... Sorry for asking. Why are you crying?" "Katie well, she left my house. I let her spend the night and I then kissed her. We kind of became a thing." "Oh, lucky. I wish that was me." "WHAT?! You like Katie? I'm pretty sure she hates you." "Naw. She is just so pretty. We also found this." "She did not." "Oh but she did." "Damn." I said starting to cry.

Mitch comforted me, but it didn't work.

(Katie's POV)

I finally made it to Destiny's house. I knocked on the door and it flew open. She hugged me. "Can I come inside?" I ask. She nods and let's me inside. She didn't know about me and Team Crafted. I talk to her and we are finally happy. There is then a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I say.

I get up and walk over to it. I open it and see Mitch. He grabs my wrist and pulls me outside. "Be right back, Destiny." I yell. The door then closes. "What the hell do you you want?!" I ask. "This..." He presses his lips into mine.

Me puts his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening tge kiss. Our lips move in perfect sync. It felt, wrong. I let go and said, "Doesn't fell right. I don't trust you." I say. I open the door and close it. I walk back inside remembering about Brandon. "Destiny?" I ask. "Yes?" "I have to go somewhere." "Okay." she says. I put on ny converse and run to Brandon's house.

I knock on his door and it swings open. His eyes are red and puffy, while he is clutching onto the note. "Kat-" I cut him off with a kiss. He cups his hands around my face and I put my arms around his neck. We keep kissing, only taking small breaths. We finished and I hugged him. He hugged me back. I love him.

"Brandon, do you want to be my boyfriend?" I said in a manly voice. "OMG! YES!" He says immitating a girl. I roll my eyes and kiss him. When we separate, I see Brandon's smile turn into a frown. I look behind me to see Jerome. His eyes were getting watery. "What the hell are you crying about. Is it that I'm happy?" I ask. His sadness turns into anger. He runs towards me, but goes to Brandon instead. I see Jerome almost throw a fist, but I grab his wrist. I punch him in his big nose and he gets knocked out.

I help Brandon up and kiss him. I was happy. We kept kissing, but not making out. I smiled in the kiss, until I saw...

_____________

Night doods

Much Loves Doods

Katie :p