I don't know

Ty's POV

"IT'S JUST SO SAD!!!" Mitch says while crying into a tissue. "He's dead! HE ENDED UP BEING THE GRENADE!" Jerome says while crying heavily. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE YOUR SOUL MATE!!!" Jason yells while sobbing.

I laugh loudly at all of them crying. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!" Everyone asks. "You know Hazel dies a year after." All of them start to cry more. I slowly get up as they are hugging each other and crying.

I grab my keys and phone and I head out the front door. I then look at Katie's house and decide to go over. I knock on her door and I hear her yell, "ONE SECOND."

The door then flys open to reveal Katie. She lets me inside quickly and quietly (that's what she said). I then sit down on the couch as she closes the door.

"Hi. I had to get out of there. Too much crying." I sigh. She laughs. "They are a bunch of pussies." I smile at her remark.

She then lays down on the other couch. "So, whatcha wanna do?" She asks me. I shrug as I lie down and stare at the ceiling. "We can watch The Desolation of Smaug." she says. I sit up. "YES!" I yell.

"ShhShh. You're gonna wake up everyone." She says as she smiles. She gets up and puts the movie in then lays back down on the couch.

*after movie*

"Well, that was awesome." She says as she slowly stretches. "I'm gonna go to sleep, you Gould go back to your house." I nod my head and I leave. O quickly walk across the road and over to the house. I sneak inside and see them watching Amazing Spider-Man 2.

"Where were you?" Jason asks turning around to look at me. I gulped, "Across t-the street. W-why?" I stutter.

Jason got up and pinned me against the wall. "Why were you at my girlfriend's house?!" "We were watching the Desolation of Samug!" yell back. He moved back, still angry. "Fine. You're off the hook." Jason said land sat down.

I sigh and went up to my room. Mitch follows behind me. "What?" I say as I close the door. "What did you really do over there?" he asks, poking my shoulder.

"We watched," I made a big circle with my hands. "The Desolation Of Smaug." He rolled his eyes and walked out of my room. That guy has issues... I sit on my bed and stare at her house through my window.

All of a sudden I see a light turn on in her room. She then takes off her shirt facing her closet. My face instantly turns red and I look away. I then see my "thingy" sticking up. I turn even more red.

Did I just get hard for someone else's girlfriend?! AND IT'S WORSE BECAUSE SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!!!

I quickly grab a pillow and put it over my little Ty. The good thing was that she was finished getting dressed.

Katie's POV

I can see Ty's red face from my room and it's not half as red as mine. I didn't even know anyone could see me change. I feel so violated. With that on my mind, I lay on bed, starring silently at the ceiling.

Did he get hard? Was all I could think about. I hit my head with a pillow multiple times. I shouldn't have these thoughts. I have a boyfriend. Boyfriend.

Ty could always be my boyfriend...

Always....

"UGHHHH!!!" I yell as i bang my head on the wall. "I can't be falling for my best friend, especially when I have a boyfriend. This sucks, mom. I don't know what to think anymore. Ty and I have more in common because we both have darker personalities. I don't really have anything in common with Jason... Ugh."

I look over at Ty's room and see him starring in my room. I laugh. I grab my phone and text him 'haven't learned?'

He goes red. 'I have. Sorry about that...'

'Don't worry about it. It made me realize something.' 'What?' 'That's I like you.' I hit send and my heart fluttered in my chest.

___________________

This was just a little fuller chapter. Also, everyone go read @AcelynPlaysMC 's new book called:

Tribute

I swear it is the most amazing thing ever. I'm Asuna Marvell ;)

Love you Brochachos

*brofist*

PS: Sorry it's been so long. Been busy with school and anime

¯\_()_/¯