Newfound Feelings

Katie's POV

This is too much to handle right now. I very VERY much like Tyler, but I've been ignoring TC. I've forgotten all about my feelings for Ty. I'm pretty sure Jason and I are done, but I haven't talked to him.

I look at him talking and think about what 'we' could be. This strange sensation I'm feeling has overcome me. I've never felt it with Jason or being around anyone else. It makes my heart ache, but in a good way.

He looks at me and smiles. I smile back then go back to thinking. I look over at him and it seems like he is thinking about something he likes a lot. 'I hope it is about me' . I don't want to sound like a one of the people that dream about him, but he's amazing.

All of a sudden I run into something hard and metal. The fucking locker. I fall down and hold my nose. "Are you okay?" Tyler aaa trying not to laugh. "Shit, I think I broke my nose." I say without trying to cry from the pain. All of a sudden, he bursts out laughing. Ouch ouch ouch holy shit. Jeez this hurts. I'm gonna die like the little bitch I am. Is there blood? Oh my fucking shit there is blood. My bloody face is covered in blood! Don't notice Tyler.

"I'm going to go to the nurses office." I say while leaving my stuff and getting up. I start to run down the hallway while holding my nose. "Hey!!! Wait up." I hear him yell and hear footsteps come up the hallway. Well shit.

I make it to the front office and walk towards the nurses office. "Do you have a pass?" The nurse asks. "Ummm, no. Do I really have to have one because my nose is bleeding like a-" "Come in." She says cutting me off before I could finish. She cleans off all the blood then gives me ice wrapped in a few paper towels so it can soak up the blood.

I see Tyler walk into the room and I roll my eyes. "You should be in class." I say obviously annoyed. "I know. I came I give you your stuff." He smiles. My face goes red. I mumble a thanks and he leaves. I sigh. Why is this happening?I'm such a fuck up that I can't even be nice to someone. Ah, fuck it.

Tyler's POV

Why? Why do like her? What makes her so much different?! She's different you idiot. She's also beautiful and loves video games and isn't one of those snobby bitches. Of course. I really like her. I wonder if she likes me. I walk into class and everyone's heads turn towards me. I sigh and walk to me seat.

"You're late." Ms. May said. I ignored her and started to copy down the notes. At the end of the class, Ms. May said she wanted to talk to me. This can't end well.

"What's wrong, Tyler?" She asked. "Nothing-" "It doesn't look like nothing." "Fine. It's about a girl. I just don't know what to do." "Tyler, don't let your 'love' life get in the way of your school life. This is not the Tyler I know. I expect you to be better tomorrow." She said. I nod my head and walk out the room.

*after school*

I go to my locker and put everything up. I closed my locker and hoped Katie would be on the other side of it, but she wasn't. I walk home and open the door. I put down everything and go upstairs to the balcony. I look over at the TC house and decide to go over.

I walk across the street and knock on their door. Mitch opens the door and I walk in. "Well hello to you to." he says sarcastically and closes the door. I see all the guys talking in their living room. "Tyler!!!" they say at the same time. I smile and sit down next to Adam.

"I'm so glad it's Friday." I sigh. "Yeah. What happened while we were gone?" Adam asks. Should I tell them about Katie? No, they might try to steal her. "Nothing much. Just fucking work." I groan. They laugh and we watch South Park.

Katie's POV

Turns out that I had to go to the hospital and get my nosed checked out. They said it was fractured and I wasn't very happy about it 😅. They put medical tape on it so it doesn't move. I got to go home early which is great. I am now laying on my couch eating a ham sandwich. South Park is playing on the TV. I couldn't wish for a better Friday.

The part about me breaking my nose sucks tho. I eventually close my eyelids and drift off to sleep.

I wake up and it's late at night. The time is 12:21. I sigh and get up to stretch. I go upstairs to my balcony and jump over to Tyler's and knock on his bedroom window-door thingy. He starts to move some and wakes up. He opens the door obviously mad I woke him.

"Don't be mad." I smile while poking his chest. He smiles then goes back to a straight face again. "Are you okay?" I ask."What happened to your nose?" He asks. "Answer my question." "After you answer my question." "Fine it's broken." "Okay. And I'm fine." he says.

I frown at his answer. I can see it in his eyes that something is bothering him. Could that really be what's wrong with him? It has to be.

I do something that I haven't done for a while. I lean in and kiss him. He instantly wraps his arms around my waist. My arms slide around his neck and I pull myself towards him. When we finally pull away, he smiles.

"That wasn't what was bothering me, but you made me feel a lot better." I laugh and hit his arm playfully. "What were you doing asleep?" "You were asleep and you just woke up so hush." "Were you stalking me Tyler?!" "Nope. It was a guess and you just told me I was right." My face turns red and I jump back over to my balcony. "Bye." I say and go inside my house.

I couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was watching us. Spooky.

Normal POV

"You will know me one day." whispers a strange girl. "You will all know me one day. You will know Katie's soon-to-be murder 😈"

Chills were sent down everyone's backs even though they didn't hear the girl.

"I'm going to die." Katie said quietly.