Track

1 month later.

(Katie's POV)

It's been one month since the first day of high school. I ended up missing Minecon because of Team Crafted. The bullying has gotten worse. I have started cutting. It gives me a sense of relief. I get up and cut my arm 2 times, preparing for the day. I put my hair that I dyed blue, in a katniss braid. I then put on my hunger games t-shirt, jeans, blue converse, and my creeper hoodie. I have to wear longer clothes because of my cuts.

I get my book bag, laptop, phone, and Ipod. I then head put the door. I don't take the bus anymore because Team Crafted takes the bus. I start to listen to my playlist. New world comes on. I tear rolls down my face remembering what Adam has said to me. It makes me sick.

I quickly switch to a different song. As I am being all shy and walking, I see a familiar person put of the corner of my eye. It was Mitch. I ran as fast as I could. And I could fun fast. I out ran him and stepped into the school. I took a deep breath preparing for the worst.

I sneak over to my locker. Adam then sees me. "Hey look! Fat, ugly, bitch is out of breath. Did you run 2 steps?" he yells

Everyone laughs. I don't respond, but roll my eyes. I open my locker like nothing happened. As I grab my books and close my locker, Adam throws me to the ground. They all laugh. I quickly back away, cornering myself. That was stupid.

He throws a fist at me, but I block. "Seriously?!" he yells. He kicks me instead, which I cannot block. I just sit there, wincing in pain every time he kicks me. "That's it for right now. See you at gym, fatty." he says. All I can think, look who's talking. (I don't mean it. I love Team Crafted) I don't care if I'm late to first period. I can't be late to second period, gym. I pull my knees to my chest. And just think.

(Mitch's POV) Bully's perspective

As we walk away, I see Katie with her knees to her chest. "Adam." I say. "Yes." he replys back. "Katie's having a panic attack." "Oh well." "You know she could die." "Good. No one likes her." he says back. I secretly wanted to know her.  But i know I would get bullied. I have a girl friend and so does everyone else in the group.

I look back one more time. She is still on the same position. I can't worry about her. I can only worry about me. Not her. I go into class and listen.

(Katie's POV)

I hear the bell ring, indicating next period. I put all of my belongings into my locker, then head to the gym. I go to my locker in the gym and change. I had on athletic shorts, white t-shirt, blue converse, and my hoodie. I think that is it. I go out onto the track and start to run. I then see Team Crafted. Not this shit again.

They come up behind me. I ignore them and run faster. Jerome catches up to me and trips me. I fall and all the boys step on me. I scream in pain. They just laugh. My coach ran over to me. "Are you okay? What happened?" "I don't thinks so. I fell." i say back. "BOYS! Come over here!" he yells. They glare at me. I mouth 'I didn't say anything.' They don't believe me. "Boys? What happened?" Coach Jackson asks. "Um. I think she tripped. I didn't get to see." replys Jerome. "But why would she scream" "I don't know. Because she is weak." "I know her. She isn't weak. Mitchell, help her to the nurses office." says Coach Jackson.

I glare at Mitch. 'You don't have too.' I mouth. He nods. He puts out his hand and I don't grab it. I know what would happen. I crawl over to the nearest tree, and pull myself up. I start to walk, but fail. I'm just going to lay here. I go back over to the tree and lean against it. "MITCHELL HUGHES! CARRY HER TO THE GOD DAMN OFFICE!" yells coach Jackson. Oh god.

I stand up and Mitch carries me bridal style. "This means nothing, bitch."he says. "I know. I'm not that stupid." I say back. He smiles a little bit. He takes me to the office and puts me down in the chair. He leaves, thank god. I tell the nurse what happened and she calls an ambulance. Dang.

(Mitch's POV)

As I walk back out on the track, I see ambulances pull up to the school. I did that to her. I wasn't fine with that. I can't believe someone is going to the hospital because of me. I let a tear roll down my face. I see the guys all laughing. I go to my locker and change. I then go to the hospital. Screw school.

*At hospital*

"I'm looking for Katie Kosowski." I say. "She is in room 69." says the nurse. I run to her room and go inside. Katie sees me. "I'm sorry. Don't hurt me." she says, terrified. "I'm nit gonna hurt you. By the way, you have to stay at my house for a few days. That's the reason I came here. When you go home, grab all your stuff, and go to my house. You have to stay low, though. Team Crafted is coming over." I say. She just nods her head. I get up and leave.

*At my house.* (After school)

I get a knock on my door. It was Katie. I show her up to her room. Sh  nods her head at all the information that I give her. She locks her door and stays inside. I then here another knock at my door.

I hope Katie doesn't screw things up.

_________

Tell me in the comments if you like the book. Also, I have a new schedule.

A- You are never going to be my Benja

B- Being Bullied by Team Crafted

Yep. I'm bored. If you want to message me on kik, say you have read either one of my books.

kik- KatiePlaysMC

Much Loves Doods

Katie :p