Just shake off that feeling

Katie's POV

When I go to school after the weekend, I couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was watching me. Even with all the guys being not suspended and Tyler being there, I didn't feel safe. I'm probably not going to be able to enjoy the date I have with Tyler tonight.
Ugh, I just can't handle it.

We walk to our lockers after we finish school, then walk home together. I've been silent for the whole day and nobody's noticed except Tyler. "Are you okay?" he asks quietly. I shake my head. "I feel like someone is watching me and it's creepy."

"Maybe it's me-" "Don't go there Tyler, I'm serious." I smile just a bit at his remark. When the guys weren't looking, he snuck a kiss onto my cheek. I feel my face heat up.

"Eh, what you doing back there? Your face is all red" Mitch asks inquisitively, raising an eyebrow. "Nothing." I sigh and he doesn't believe me.

He turns back around and I go back to thinking. I feel a shiver run down my back and I look around. I see part of a head sticking out, watching us. I start to run. "Come on, hurry up." I say. I look back and see their faces full of confusion.

"I need to get home, bye." I yell. All of a sudden I hear their footsteps behind me. Manly footsteps that is. I feel someone touch my shoulder and I jump, tripping over myself. "Ow." I say quietly as the wind is knocked out of me.

"What's wrong with you?!" Jerome practically yells. I push my self up and sit facing them. "Did you get a chill last night?" I ask hoping for a good response. They nodded. I bite my lip and look to the side. "I got it too and I know I'm going to die. Or at least be threatened to be dead."

"We won't let that happen." Mitch says all of a sudden. I smile slightly. All the other guys smile at my reaction then help me up. I brush myself off and walk home with all the guys normally.

'If this person is stalking us, I shouldn't let them know that I know' I think. It is just one of those feeligs, you know? I can't help but feel that this person is trying to hurt me to get to them. Maybe I should stop being their friend beacause we will be safe that way.
It just isn't fair. I never asked to be stalked or them to be slaked either. Those crazy fan girls will do anything. If something suspicious happens, I'll call the cops, no doubt about it. These people are like my family, so I want them to be safe. Along with myself, of course.

When we reach the houses, we part our ways and go into our houses. When I turn around after I close the door, there is a girl staring at me. I jump back, but I couldn't go far because of the door. "Who are you?!" I yell. "Shhhh. I'm just stalking you guys. No worries, I'll get this over with. I will kill you quickly so you won't have to suffer. If you do survive, stay away from my future husbands, got that?" She says sweetly. "What's your name?" I ask confidently.
"Connor Oliver, now excuse me while I kill you." She says smiling creepily. She takes a knife out and runs towards me, but I run out of the way causing her knife to go through the door. I then feel blood start to run down my nose. She got me. It wasn't deep or anything, but she cut me.

"Tyler!"' I yell as she finally gets the knife out of the door. "SHUT UP YOU BRAT!!!" she yells rather loudly. Just as loud as I yelled for Tyler.

"You're stupid." Tyler says coming down from the stair case. I smile, but still face the short blonde. "This wasn't supposed to happen." She says under her breath. I smirk and cross my arms. "How did you get over here without going through the front door?" Connor says.

"The terrace. I thought you were supposed to be smart." He says. all of a sudden, she runs out the door. I frown, but let her go. "You can go Tyler." I say still looking at the door. I hear his footsteps go up the stair and I sigh.