Mother's day?

(Katie's POV)

I wake up leaning against of a locker. I look to my right and see Cameron playing with my hair. "Hey." he says. I smile. "Hey. How long was I out?" "Only a few hours. Sorry I wasn't there." "It's okay. Let's go." "Wait." "What?" I ask. He lifts up my chin and kisses me. I kiss back. FLAMES! What?! I'm trying to be original.

We pull apart and I look into his brown eyes. I smiled then hugged him. I got up then helped him up. "Thanks." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked with Tyler to my house. As we reached the door, Cameron leans in and kisses me.

It was not rough, it was soft and passionate. Our lips moved in perfect sync, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. As we pull apart, I look into his eyes. They were black. (Please tell me you know what video that is from) I fell back and was scared. He disappears into thin air. What the hell?!

I walk into my house and go into my room. I throw all my stuff on the ground and jump onto my bed. I just stare at the ceiling and think about what happened. Is Cameron a figment of my imagination?

I then get on YouTube. All the video's were about Mother's day. WAIT?! It's Sunday?! Plus, my mother isn't back yet. Where is she. I turn on the news and there was breaking news.

"Plane 58 has crashed. It was heading to Los Angeles, California. Here are the pictures of the people dead. First, Eve Kosowski. (Just go with it. I don't want to tell ppl my mom's name)-" I turn off the TV. I don't need to hear any more.

I run into my room and start to cry my eyes out. She was the only thing I had left. She was my whole life. That made me cry more. U could feel my sheets already wet. I then remember what makes me relive pain. I look in my dresser and find my blade. I make 7 deep cuts on my arm. My blood and tears mix together making a bigger mess.

I'm glad other people were happy. That's all that mattes.

I suddenly feel dizzy.

I wake up the next morning and realize I have to go to school. "Mom, do I have to?" I ask. I then remembered that she was gone. I feel the tears go down my face. I have to be strong at school. I put on a pewdiepie t-shirt that has his advice on it.

Don't be a salad, be the best goddamn broccoli you could ever be.

-PewDiePie 2013

I also put on sweat pants. I then put on my converse. No hoodie today. I grab my school stuff and my phone and headphones. I start to listen to music. As I'm walking, Team Crafted wasn't there. YES!

I walk in the building and see them next to my locker.

"Hey, bitch. How was your mother's day? Was she actually there? I wouldn't be surprised." says Adam. I can feel the tears go down my face. "Is it really that important?" he says. "You have no heart do you. What would you do if your mom died on mother's day?" I ask. They all just look at me and I see Mitch start to laugh.

I couldn't help in anymore. I threw down my stuff and tackled Mitch to the ground. I started to punch him. Once... Twice... Twenty times. He finally doesn't fight back. I get up and walk over to my stuff and pick up. "Anybody else?" I ask. They all nod their heads. "Okay then." I kick all of them to the ground and start to punch all of their faces in. After a few minutes, they're all out. I then see everyone looking at me, including the teachers.

I then see them start to wake up. Oh no. I start to run, but one of the kids trips me. It was Cameron. I try to get up, but I am pulled by all of them. They start to demolish me. I don't fight back. They stop right before I die. I only know one way to make them stop laughing. I grab stuff and look for my blade. Ahh, there it is. I twirl it in my fingers. I see them look at it. "Don't." they say at the same time. I smile then show them the wrist I cut yesterday. "Stop." I hear them yell. I keep eye contact with them and press the blade into my skin. I drag it down of my arm. "One." I say. I make 12 more cuts then say, "13." They look terrified.

"Why are you scared? I do this at least twice a day." That ia when I felt light headed. I finally say something. "Thanks for ruining my life."

Black.

_________

Katie :p