R.I.P.M Lucy

This chapter is dedicated to @Dandyperson1 Please show her all of your support. She had a recent loss of family. Her kitten, Lucy, died unexpectedly. She is sad, so make her laugh and tell her stories. If you would do that, it would mean a lot to me and to her. Love yah Destiny, no homo.

(Katie's POV)

I knew some one was coming to find me. I had to go somewhere no one would find me. I needed to go to Jordan's house. He has known me since we were little kids. We have always been secret best friends. No one can know, otherwise, he will not be able to record with the team. I run to his house and knock on it. No one answered. I then look in the front yard.

For Sale

Damn. I don't have anywhere to go. Wait. I do. Destiny's house. I walk over to her house. As I am walking, I see someone familiar. "Brandon?" I say. He runs. Damn. He must know that he would get hurt. No one knew, but I have a crush on him.(not true. He is just super hot) I don't think he knows. I hope he doesn't. Well, why would he? No one likes a reject who cuts and gets bullied. I run after him. I'm going to scare him. I catch up to him, but he can't see me. He walks into his house. Dang.

I knock and he opens the door. Before he closes it, I put my hand to stop it. "Wait, Brandon." I say. He just stares at me. "What do you want?" he whispers. "Dood. Just don't run. You will draw attention. I am being chased by Team Crafted." "Seriously?" "Yeah. They found me and something." "What?" he asks. I lift up my sleeve. "That looks fake." he says. I go through my bag and grab my blade. I make two cuts and the blood drips down my arm. He looks terrified. "I won't hurt you. Just, do you know anywhere I could stay?" I ask. "You can stay here for one night." "Okay." I whisper as I walk in his house.

I go into the guest room and lay on the bed. I just think. Why did I have to live? I know why. So other people can torture me. I sit up and look into the closet. There was a guitar. I grab it and tune it. What is a good song I know? I got it.

When the days are cold

And the cards all fold

And the saints we see

Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail

And the ones we hail

Are the worst of all

And the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth

I wanna shelter you

But with the beast inside

There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed

We still are made of greed

This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat

Look into my eyes

It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close

It's dark inside

It's where my demons hide

At the curtain's call

It's the last of all

When the lights fade out

Being Bullied by Team Craftedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें