Holy Mother of Obama

*the next day*

Katie's POV

From what I was told, Jerome and Mitch won the fight, which I was confused about. I put on a 'Walking Dead' t-shirt and short jean shorts. I put on my black high tops and grabbed my book bag. I put my keys and phone in my pocket and walked out the door. I was early and I knew that the guys are always early. When the second bell rang, I didn't see them. I text Mitch. 'Where are you guys?' 'All of is got suspended .-.' I start to burst out laughing. 'OMFG I CAN'T BREATHE!!! XD'

I calm down then walk into class. As the teacher walks in, there is a new student standing next to her (picture). Holy mother of Obama was he cute. "Class, welcome our newest student Tyler." Ms. Brown says. I look at my book trying not to focus on him.

"You may choose a seat." She says. The only seat that was available, besides TC's seats, was the one next to me. He didn't have much of a 'choice'. Multiple girls stood up for him to sit down, but he sat next to me. My face went red.

"Are you okay? Your face is red." I hear beside me. I nod and swallow. Oh my gawd he's hot. Holy shit calm down. He's just a new student. As Ms. Brown teaches how to do the experiment, Tyler and I are passing a note. 'Whats your name?' 'Katie.' 'I see you like the Walking Dead' 'Yeah I do.' 'You don't say much' 'You mean write .-.' 'Yeah. Do you play video games?' 'Yep' 'Do you play minecraft?' 'yeah... Do you?' 'Yes :3 I'm friends with Team Crafted. Actually, do you know where they are?' 'Yeah, they got suspended for fighting'

"Katie and Tyler!!! Stop flirting and pay attention!!!" Ms. Brown yells. Both of our faces go red. He look so much cuter blushing. I suddenly hear all the girl sigh dreamily at Tyler. I snap out of my blushing state and say "Yes ma'am."

That seemed to snap Tyler out of whatever he was thinking about. "Good. Now class is over so we will do the experiment tomorrow. Katie and Tyler meet me at my desk." Ms. Brown says. We pack everything and walk up to her desk. Random girls kept giving him their phone numbers. I laughed a he threw them away.

"You both have detention." Ms. Brown begins. I groan. "But, it's only until you finish writing down everything you missed in class." She says. Tyler smiles and nods. "Thanks Ms. Brown." He says. "Tch." I groan and we walk out. "Teacher's pet." I say. He smiles and nods. "I am and I can't help it." "Of course not." I roll my eyes.

It turns out that Tyler and I have all the same classes which means he's smart. No one in Team Crafted has all the same classes as me. When we finish Pre-calc I sigh. "I hate this class." "Me too." He says. "Wow that's a first." "Whatever." He says as he smiles.we go to our lockers then go to detention. We copy everything down then walk out.

"Do you walk home?" I ask him. He nods. "I walk home too." I say. We talk some more until I realize we are walking the same way. "You live this way?" I ask. "Yep. I live near the Team Crafted house. Why?" "I live across from the Team Crafted house." I sigh. "Awesome! I live diagonally from their house. That means we're neighbors!" "Oh great." I say sarcastically. We laugh. He lives one house before me. We both go into our houses and close out doors.

Normal POV

"He's so hot" "She's so hot." Tyler and Katie both say at the same time. They slide down their doors and dream about each other.

At the team crafted house, the guys are eating pizza. "Tyler's moving here." Adam says. Everyone starts to cheer. All of them are friends with Tyler. Katie doesn't watch Tyler and Team Crafted never talks about Katie to him so they're strangers. Everything is going fine until....

Katie's POV

I stand up and walk over to the bathroom and take a shower. I then change into my clothes and start to watch TV.

I can't stop thinking about that Tyler dude. He's just so cute. I know other people may not think that, but come on. He likes gaming and is a total nerd. What's there not to like?

Images of me and him making out keep popping into my mind. At one time, I don't want them to be in there and at the other time, I want to see more. I decide to go to sleep so I walk upstairs and fall asleep.

*next morning*

Tyler's POV

I wake and stretch. I then think about that cute face and I smile. I walk down stairs and get some cereal. Once I finish eating, I go upstairs and take a shower. When I finish, I put on a 'Munching Brotato' shirt and skinny jeans. I put on blue converse, grab my book bag, keys, wallet, and phone, then head out the door.

When I reach school, I see Katie at her locker. My heart starts to beat faster and faster. 'Holy shit she looks hot. That Dark Souls II hoodie and her skinny jeans. Mmm Mmm yeah yeah.' Get out of your perverted mind, Tyler.

I walk to my locker and put my combination in '35 12 2' an my lock pops open. I grab everything I need for the day, then close my locker. On the other side I see Katie leaning against the locker staring at me. I jump back, obviously startled. She starts to laugh. "Haha. Real funny." I say sarcastically as I nudge her to the side.

-----------------

Technically it's tomorrow but whatever. I hoped you liked the double update speaking I haven't updated in for ever.

Night my lovely bros

-Katie out .-.