It was all a joke?!

Katie's POV

I wake up to see I was at my house. I look down and see that all y clothes were in place and I had my phone. I texted Jason.

"What happened to me?" I ask. A few seconds later He replys "It was a joke." I sent him this face ಠ_ಠ

"Haha. I'm laughing so hard right now, really. I'm pissing myself. Lol 😓" I respond back and put down my phone. I walked over to my computer and started up my recording software to record a video.

"Hey bros, it's KatieGaming here with another minecraft episode. Today I will be playing Run from the beast. Id you don't know what run from the beast is, Ill leave it in the description and all that jazz. Anyways let's get started." I click on an open lobby and see that there was Adam, Ty, Jason, Mitch, and Jerome playing in this lobby too.

"Holy shit, bros. There is part of Team Crafted in this lobby. Ready to own these suckas???" The count down starts and I'm the beast. My first priority is to get to the end of the map. I got there first and stole everything. I then put on the armor and started to shoot them with the flaming bow. "Hehe GG fuckers. They just got owned. I can't wait to see what they say in the video. I kill everyone except Adam. He starts to run. "Come back you coward!!!" I yell even though he can't hear me. I shoot him with the arrow and he explodes. The next thing I see is..

"Haha they think I is hacking. I've got a better response. Pax me irl. Anyways, I'll be back when a game starts again. " I keep recording but that helps me edit. I go in a lobby an it's with them again. "Hey guys, I'm back. Look who I am playing against again. Hehe newbs." I say.

I start off with a flawless start. The beast has been released... I keep parkouring and I get to the end. I grab my gear and the potions. "I got dis. I can win. Okay, I think imma go to the end... Of the map (presses button) Oh! There's the beast. It is the one and only bacca. I can do this." I shoot him with my arrows and he explodes.

"HeHe GG newbs." I type in chat.

"Well bros, that was it for today. Love you guys. BbYyEee!!!" I say ending the video.

I start to edit.

I finish two hours later and go downstairs to eat. I get some chips and go back upstairs. As I get up there, I can the guys looking like compete idiots. Well, more than usual.

I roll my eyes and lay down on my bed. Only a few more months until I'm out of high school, I think to myself.

That's good because I didn't have that many friends. But it was also and because I had to go to college and leave... Everyone and Jason.

But I'm okay with that. I pick up looking for alaska by John Green. That's how I wanna go. That's how I want to get out of the labyrinth. Strait and fast. I wanna love my boyfriend then make out with one of my friends. Then die strait and fast. That same day.

But I think I've found my Great Perhaps. My friends in Team Crafted.

______________

Sorry it's so short. I'm tired.

Night brochachos

*brofist*