PDA

Katie's POV

I wake up and see I fell asleep reading. I slowly get up and stretch. I then look at the time and see it is "7:02?!" I yell. I'M GOING TO BE FUCKING LATE!!! I grab my hair slightly and breath in and out. I then grab the first things of clothes. I put them on and realize I was wearing a black tank-top, short jean shorts, and my black high tops. I shrug.

I pull my hair back into a pony tail and grab my school stuff and put it in my book bag. I then grab my phone and hoddie and head out the door. I run as fast as I can to school. On the way I see some white people from school.

They try and trip me but I dodge them and flick them off when I run past them. When I finally made it to school, it was 7:15. Five minutes before the first bell. Thank God my house is not that far away from the school.

I bend over and put my hands on my knees as I breathe heavily. Once I regain my breath, I walk to my locker. I grab everything I will need for classes. When I close my locker, I see Jason stand on the other side.

I roll my eyes and smile. "How cliché of you." I laugh. He smiles and presses his lips into mine. I almost drop my books, but I kept a tight grip on them.

He pulled away and smiles. I smile also and breathe heavily. He moves back and I start to walk to class. He follows right behind me.

"You're drawing too much attention to yourself." I say still looking ahead.

"So what? It's not like anyone cares." He says smugly. I stop and face him. "YOU don't care. I do because I'm gonna have a fucking mob of white girls after me. Got it? Less PDA." I say blankly and turn around to head to classes.

As I look around, I see a few girls smirking and whispering. Then, my enemy, Gabby Shit-Pants (don't mean it, G. Love woo [I promise I'm not gay] 😘) walks over towards me. I frown.

"Hey idiot." she says smirking."Hey black bastard." I smile. "I see you and your little boyfriend got in a fight." she smirks. "No. I just don't like PDA." I frown.

"That's not what it looks like." she says. "Well that's what it was." I sigh. "Now leave me alone you cunt." I smile. She scoffs and walks away.

Jason's POV

After Katie yelled at me, I stood there, frozen. All of a sudden, girls surrounded me and started to ask me questions. "I'm so glad you guys are done." "Why would you want to date her?" "You're mine now." Stuff like that.

The only thing is, I wasn't really listening. I could hear them, but I wasn't listening. All I was doing was focusing on Katie. I then saw some bitches walk up to her.

I tried to move past the girls blocking my way, but I couldn't move. Why though. The fear of loosing her, dumbass my conscience tells myself. That was correct.

I then saw the girls around Katie leave, so I decided to move though the circle of girls around me and walked over to Katie.

"You okay?" I ask softly. She turns to me and smiles. "Of course!" I smile back at her. We walk side-by-side to our next class.

*after classes*

Katie and I walk to our lockers and put everything away. She then grabs her bag and closes her locker shut.

"I'm going. See ya." She says while putting her headphones in. "Bye." I smile. She walks away, into the outside world.

When I walk outside, I see all the guys waiting for me around our cars. "Hurry up Jason!" Mitch yells. I put my hands up in defense. "Jeez. You don't have to yell." I say unlocking my car.

I get in with Adam in the back seat and Ty in the front.

"What are we doing today?" Ty asks. I shrug as I back out of the space and drive to the exit.

"What do you want to do?" I ask while turning. "I want to watch a movie!" Adam yells. Ty and I sigh deeply. "Fine, Adam. What movie?" Ty asks.

"How about Divergent?" He recommends. I think about it. "No. Bot unless there is a girl. It would just be awkward with all guys."

"What about TFIOS?" He asks. I smile. "YES!!! FUCKING SOB STORY!!!" Ty exclaims. My dorky friends.

Katie's POV

When I arrive at my house, I drop my book bag on the ground and lock the door behind me. I then get on my computer and type in dubbedanime.net and watched some SAO.

"YOU CAN KILL HIM KIRITO! JUST LIKE IN SAO!!! YOU GOT DIS!!! ASUNA IS RIGHT BY YOU. SAVE HER!!!" I yell at the screen eating popcorn.

Kirito ends up winning and they is awesome.

All of a sudden, I hear someone knock on my door. I lazily get up and walk downstairs. When I open the door, I see Jason.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Do you wanna watch TFIOS with us?" he asks. I shake my head.

"Fine." He says as he walks in my house and closes the door behind him. "Who the fuck said you could go in my house?!" I yell slightly agitated.

He pushed me against the wall and intensely kissed me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer. I pull myself closer to him and kiss him roughly.

I then bite out his bottom lip causing him to moan an 'ouch'. I finally pulled away and we rested our foreheads against each other.

"You go watch that movie." I say quietly to him. He nods and walks out the door.

Back to being alone.