They found me.... >:)

(Katie's POV)

I quickly lock my door and look around the room. It was green and black. I liked it very much (That's what she said) considering it is supposed to be like a creeper. A creeper has to watch me while I sleep. Dang. I put all of my things away and take out my blades. I didn't want anyone to find out because they would stop bullying me. I hate to say it, but I like when I feel pain.

I'm crazy, aren't I? I gp into the bathroom and lock the door I then press the blade into my skin and slid it across my wrist. It doesn't hurt. It makes me feel accomplished. Like I did something right. After I make several cuts, I can hear them talking downstairs. Because I am awesome, I listen.

"Where is that ugly bitch? I'm so glad we have a break (don't ask). I don't want to see her stupid face." says Ian.

"Yep. I hate her. She acts like she knows nothing. She is just stupid." says Adam.

"Why would anyone want to be her friend, wait. No one is." says. Quinton. Everyone laughs.

I could tell they all hated me. Well, I already knew that. Maybe I should tell my subscribers? I quickly get my camera and start to record.

"Hello doods, KatieGaming here. I just wanted to say that I am going through a rough time right now. I am being bullied by Team Crafted. Calm down. Don't hate on them, it will just make it worse. Just pray that I don't die. Love yah doods. Bye." I whisper. I end the recording and put the camera back in the drawer.

I hear footsteps so I jump in bed and close my eyes. "Why is the door locked, Mitch?" Jerome says. No response. I then hear someone trying to pick the lock. I slow my breathing and make it look like I'm dead. Perfect.

I then hear people come in the room. There was whispering. They must have thought I died because Jerome ran up to ne and started to shake me. I didn't move, at all. I then felt a tear drop on me. The fuck? Why was he crying? I was acting dead. Didn't they want me to be dead? I decide to move a little bit. I hear sniffiles. I then open my eyes and start to laugh quietly.

"What are you doing here, bitch?" asks Jerome. "My mom went somewhere and weren't you the one crying because I was dead?" I ask. There was no response. He just slaps me. "Just ask me to go and I will go." I say. "Go." They all say in unison. I pack up everything and sneak my blades into my bag without them noticing. I quickly run out of the house and out on the streets. I soon realize something. I didn't get the the blade from the bathroom....

(Mitch's POV)

She left. My mom is gonna kill me. I'm screwed. I look all around the room and in the bathroom. I notice something shiny on the ground. I tell everyone to come here. They see the shiny object too. "What is that?" asks Quinton. I take a better look at it. It was a blade, with fresh blood on it. I leave the bathroom and everyone else goes in. They all come out with sad faces. "Oh well." says Ian. We all look at him. He shrinks down.

We just think. We made her life miserable. I made her life miserable. I just don't know what to do. She was never any of those things that we call her. She is pretty, normal size, and funny. I only knew she was funny. I watch her channel. Easy enough to do.

I get up and walk out the door to find her. See you later, losers..

______________

I'm tired and bored. I don't know if I am allowed to take my laptop to school. I don't know. Also, I'm gonna have a character contest, speaking only a few of my friends that live in different states will be in the book.

Here's the info I need:

Name + Age:

Look:

Hight:

Personality:

Extra:

That's it. I think. Make sure you kik me. Not irl please.

Kik: KatiePlaysMC

If your bored, then talk to meh.

We have to do this stupid math thing and I am awesome at it, speaking it is like 3rd grade math. Probably not, but it seems like it. Night doods.

Much Loves Doods (And I was about to put Muck, which is a pokemon.)

Katie :p