Strange, eh?

(Katie's POV)

I wake up in a hospital. "Dang " I mutter under my breath.

"What was that?" The doctor asked as he walked in the door. "Nothing. How long have I been out?" "A week." "How long do I have to stay here?" "A few more days." he says. I let out a sigh of relief.

"You should rest." he says. I nod my head and instantly fall asleep.

*time skip to skip when she is allowed home*

I grab all my stuff and head out the door. No one came to check up on me, so I have no car to ride in. I guess I have to walk.

The only down side to that is that my house is really far away. By really far I mean a mile. It's just so far...

I start to walk.

As I'm half way there, I see a certain car full of my enemies. I groan loudly. Jerome rolls down his window and yells, "SOMEONE TIRED, KOSOWSKI?"

"NOT EVEN CLOSE, ACETI!" I yell back. I see a smirk grow on his face as he rolls down the window. That was... strange?

The rest of the way home, I run until I reach my neighborhood. I slowly walk to my house. As I am near my house, I see that there are people moving in the mansion across from my house.

No one usually lives there, so it has to be someone rich.

As I near the mansion and my house, I see the eight people I don't want to.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yell. A few parents in the neighborhood that were outside doing some gardening shit, gave me a very disappointed look. Once they turned back around I flicked them off.

Once I have fun flicking old people off (that's what she said), I turn my attention back to the team. I put on a fake smile and run to my house. I unlock the door then run inside. I shut the door behind me, lock it, and slide down on my back. I look up and ask, "What do I do now?"

I close my eyes and let a tear roll down my face. My life is going to be even worse. Or not?

I have to options, more like possibilities that could happen.

1. I become closer to the Team

OR

2. My life becomes worse.

I'm going to go with the second one, just because.

I need to sleep, I remind myself. I go upstairs and jump into bed. The time was 5:26. UGH! I can't go to sleep yet. I unwillingly get up out of bed and drag myself downstairs. I look in my fridge and see I have left over buffalo wings. I take them out of the fridge and eat them. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS!!!!

Once I finish eating I go upstairs and take a shower.

After that, I play some COD.

"DIE!" I yell as I try to 360 no scope some one.

Just as I'm about to shoot, i hear a knock at my door. I jump in my chair and miss the shot and end up getting killed.

I angrily get out of my chair and stomp over the door. I swing it open and angrily begin speaking. "What the fuck- Mrs. Rivers? Hi." I feel really embarrassed.

"Hello Katharine," she says. I cringe at my full name. "We are having the welcoming party for the people who just moved in. You remember the whole neighborhood has to attend." she says sweetly. Mrs. Rivers is one of the nicest ladies I have ever met and she is luckily one of my neighbors.