three

as the week went by, everyday the blond made the brunette listen to his favourite song. whether they were at the school halls or chilling in one of their rooms, it was always a good moment for jisung to play it.

but the blond's obsession didn't stop with the song. it all started with him drawing a single daisy on minho's notebook when the other went to the bathroom and signed it 'sung' , the next day he would pluck a daisy from his neighbours' yard and other day he bought a t-shirt with a few daisies embroided in it. jisung's best friend did notice his behaviour but didn't pay much attention to it. after all, it was just a flower. 

in fact, minho would usually listen to the song on his own without the presence of the youngest. but exactly nineteen days after the first time hearing it, everything started.

the brunette was eyeing his notebook searching for an specific date while trying to study for an upcoming exam. when doing so, his sight caught a few doodles whose owner was clearly jisung since he could recognise his best friend writing everywhere. 

there was a drawn little daisy and a note,

'i promise i will get better at drawing' -sung

the brunette smiled while admiring the black ink. he wondered  if jisung practiced before drawing it in minho's notebook or if that was the first attempt, or maybe if he had a reference photo. to minho's eyes, there was no need to practice. the little flower in his notebook was perfect. 

minho didn't question why he was so happy about a small drawing.

-

two hundred seventy five words