nine

"c'mon" jisung insisted "i swear it's gonna look good" he said while following minho around the house, holding a black box hair dye.

did jisung really think it was gonna look good on minho? definitely. but the real thing was, he was just trying to see how it turned out on his best friend's head before doing it on his own and minho knew that.

"not again" the elder rolled his eyes while stopping in place "i did it with the blond and my hair was dead for weeks" he remembered.

minho's hair really was dead a few months ago due to the blond insisting about decolorating it which ended in jisung having to pay for hair treatments. the younger stopped to think about it for a second, feeling a bit guilty. maybe he just had to do it in his head and face the consequences. 

-

but not this time. there they were, in the now black haired's bathroom, washing the hair dye off of minho's hair. "can't believe i agreed" the elder said flinching at the temperature of the water. 

jisung chuckled, looking over at his friend while helping him get all the hair dye out. "i can already tell it looks good"

"of course it looks good on me" the older said confidently, at which jisung replied with changing the water temperature to the coldest he could. minho sent jisung a deadly stare. even though they had been friends for years now, that stare just meant one thing to the younger: run.

and so he did. he closed every door behind him trying to earn more time. sadly, jisung left the gym months ago so minho was in a better shape than him; he eventually caught him and threw jisung on the couch.

the now black haired lied on top of his best friend, making it impossible for him to move, the clothes of both of them getting a bit wet due to minho's recently dyed hair.

"you know-" minho said while getting comfortable on top of him "for letting you dye my hair, you're mean to me" he said while looking at the younger and pouting.

jisung was trying to catch his breath when he met the older's eyes. he stared at his best friend, who wouldn't move from his position, trying to say something but he couldn't even think about it. minho looked to good for him to even concentrate, so he just laughed it off while pushing him away with a light pink colour on his face. 

-

four hundred and twenty four words