four

the bell rang announcing someone had entered the boutique. mrs. lee looked up to see it was her son who she had called a few minutes ago because she had to organize some stuff and could use some help.

after helping with some storage and organizing the cash register, mrs. lee grabbed a box from the back of the store which contained smaller boxes inside. she noticed her son looking at the little boxes that were closed.

"they are rings" she explained "i want to display some next to the cash register, do you mind doing that? then you are free to go" 

minho began opening a few of the smaller boxes to see what the rings looked like, some were gold, others silver and even rose gold. some had been engraved and others had little pendants, something he had never seen before. 

the brunette grabbed a navy blue with gold details box just because he thought it was pretty. he examined it before opening and thinking how he would bought it simply because of the packaging, not caring about what was inside. minho opened it gently just like he had done with the ones he had seen before, but this time he felt intrigued about its content.

his mouth formed an 'o' when he saw a daisy with silver petals and a gold pistil but it soon transformed in a smile when he thought of his best friend, jisung, and his obsession with the flower that seemed to be here to stay. 

"mum" he called "do you mind if i buy this one?" minho asked, showing it to his mother. 

mrs. lee stopped her actions to check what he was talking about "you can keep it, baby" she smiled to his son and returned to her work. 

-

two hundred ninety nine words