thirteen

seven words.

seven words was all it took to get jisung out of bed and forget his cold, the boy felt how his body filled with serotonin and started jumping around his room suppressing all of his screams. all of this while acting sick towards minho, who was on the other side of the phone. 

"hey sungie, are you free this weekend?" was all the blond could think about, it felt unrealistic, as if he was dreaming. he felt that that weekend would be special. why? because jisung and his best friend never planned anything ahead, they would simply appear at each others' houses randomly; he could also feel the nervousness in minho's voice and how the older struggled to breathe properly. 

"are you there?" helped the seventeen year old boy snap back to reality, trying to hide the happiness in his voice and the dumb smile in his face even though minho was not able to see it.

he faked a cough before answering "yeah, sure" trying to sound as uninterested as possible but that was quite hard to fake for the younger, considering how excited he was at the idea of making plans with minho.

on the other side of the line, a huge smile was appearing in the older's lips. hundreds of thoughts about how, where and when it will be the perfect to confess to the blond. minho replied with a simple "text you later, sung" before hanging up, not giving jisung a chance to say goodbye. and just like that, the hardest part was done for the older. 

jisung stared at his phone for a moment with the sudden hang up but he screamed at his pillow out of excitement, thinking what the older would plan for their weekend. 

as for minho, he had  to plan the perfect date as quick as possible. luckily, when it came to jisung, he could never run out of ideas since he knew the boy more than himself. he walked out of school quickly, slowing his pace once getting closer to a familiar house and was greeted with a familiar smile,

"i need your prettiest daisies"

-

three hundred fifty eight words