eleven

minho found himself smiling as soon as he woke up, noticing his best friend's back against his chest and his own arm around his small waist. he was sure there was a crimson tint in his face while he felt butterflies building up inside him apart from the ones that were already there, in his stomach. 

from this angle, minho could only see jisung's blond hair and one of his puffed cheeks. but he could smell his strong cologne and feel every single breathe the younger took. although he was next to his best friend who happened to be the boy he was in love with, minho didn't feel nervous. he felt comfort. 

he wasn't gonna lie, the familiar smell and the recently discovered feeling inside him made his heart beat fast, so fast. but he also felt safe having jisung next to him and in his arms. minho could never get enough of it; the thought of waking up like this everyday made him feel like his heart was going to jump out of his chest any moment.

for a second, minho felt scared as negative thoughts invaded his mind. he had always been scared of committing to someone, but that was not what the black haired was most afraid of now. he was scared of the idea of his best friend hating him for feeling that way, for ruining their long friendship with his feelings. 

he sighed trying to clear his mind up, pushing those intrusive thoughts aside. even though minho was scared of how their relationship would change if he confessed, not telling jisung how he loved him more than a friend was eating him alive. 

minho sat up and stared at the sleepy jisung laying in his bed lovingly. the black haired looked away when he saw the blond move, and grabbed the phone that was closer to him to check the time. a little smile formed on his face when he saw a picture of some daisies as a wallpaper. 

jisung woke up feeling empty as he didn't have minho's arms around him and pouted, turning around to find him sitting in the bed staring at his phone while smiling. the blond raised an eyebrow watching the older's action "what's so funny about my phone?" he asked, out of nowhere.

minho got scared since he was used to the silence in the room and threw the phone on the sheets. "oh. n-nothing, sungie" he answered, nervous, blushing a bit while innocently smiling at the younger. 

i definitely look dumb right now, minho thought. did i just stutter? 

jisung frowned not buying anything of it. as he left out a yawn, he grabbed his phone from the bed and unlocked it. there was, in fact, nothing on it which left him more confused than before. the blond stared at his friend who was still smiling at him as if that was going to convince him. 

"you just have a nice wallpaper" minho explained while scratching the back of his neck. he almost slapped himself - that was the best he could say? 

jisung just laughed and got up rolling his eyes. "whatever, min" he looked at him and the older pouted "don't make that face, you look ugly"

that was a big lie. jisung knew that if minho kept looking at him like that he would blush and get shy and that was not a nice way of starting his day, at least not for the younger. so instead of trying any harder he just locked himself up in the bathroom with the excuse that he was going to take a shower.

as he closed the door, jisung slid down to the floor and threw his head back, slightly touching the door behind him. as for minho, he stayed still in bed watching the wooden door close. 

both of them having thousands of thoughts running through their heads, but they didn't know they had something in common: all of those thoughts were about each other.

-

six hundred and seventy words

this chapter was longer but i don't think i like how it turned out :/ hope you all enjoy it tho,

moon <3