ten

"because i like you, sungie" the older said while getting closer to the blond.

that's how jisung woke up with a cold sweat running down his forehead and panicking, looking around him. the full moon of the night sky illuminated not only his best friend's room but also his face, making jisung spend the next few minutes gazing minho. 

it's been months since the blond accepted he had feelings towards the boy sleeping next to him but he felt afraid. all their friends knew, they thought it was pretty obvious to everyone, except for one person: minho himself. and if he noticed, luckily for jisung, he never said anything about it. 

the blond could handle lot of things, but being rejected by his childhood best friend? that one would be hard, so he gave himself some time to get familiar with the idea of losing the person he loved the most.

he looked again at minho, and moved a few black locks away from his face. the older's answer was to turn around, his back now facing jisung. the blond sighed while sitting up and hugged his legs, at the verge of tears but got himself together when he felt his best friend moving on the other side of the bed. 

"sung?" minho asked, with a sleepy voice. jisung let out a tiny 'hm' without looking at him. "is everything okay?" he asked now worried, while trying to sit up and look closer at the younger.

he felt tired of lying to his friend every time he would dream about him, because no, that wasn't the first time. he was tired of getting shy around him and barely be able to respond to the older's teasing, or how he would blush when minho called him nicknames like 'sungie', 'sweetie' or 'honey'. a few years ago, jisung wouldn't mind them, but now his heart skipped a beat every time the worried boy next to him called him that. the blond sighed and avoided looking at him.

"it was just a nightmare, min" he said while lying down, ready to go back to sleep, not in the mood to chat with the person that was in his mind most of the time.

jisung thought that having his back facing minho would be a good idea since he wouldn't have to look at his pretty face while trying to sleep. but his heart beat faster when the older grabbed his waist pulling him closer and with a raspy voice whispered, 

"don't worry, sungie, i'm here"

-

four hundred twenty three words