six

the brunette rode his bike as fast as he could to school. he hadn't heard his alarm and was already late to school, so his mind was trying to think a believable excuse for his teacher.

minho decided to take a shortcut he had taken multiple times before as he was used to oversleeping, most of the times because he falls asleep pretty late.

he never admired carefully his surroundings but that day he felt like he had to, slowing down not caring anymore about missing his first period. the first block wasn't interesting since there were only some houses and a few shops. but the second one had a specific house that caught minho's attention.

the yard was covered with flowers, but specially white and yellow daisies.

minho fully stopped to look at it, almost falling off his bike. not only the yard was beautiful but also the house itself. an old woman was watering the flowers and saw the brunette checking the garden out that minho never noticed, he was amazed looking at the daisies, as if he had never seen one before.

"you can take as much as you want" the lady said, lovingly. minho looked at her for the first time and smiled at her, she smiled back.

"i'd love to" oh, not only him would love it. 

he spent his next minutes talking to the lady and choosing his favourite ones, that were the ones he thought jisung would like the most. minho waved at the woman after she told him he could come back every time he wanted.

and that's how minho arrived to his second period, with a few daisies in his hand and only one person on his mind. walking through the halls, he began to question if it was a good idea or if it made him looked stupid: who randomly gifts flowers to his best friend?

-

three hundred seventeen words

daisy - minsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara