eight

it had been hours since minho started walking around his room trying to think. the reduced space made it difficult so the brunette went for a walk, so his brain unconsciously decided to take the same route as the day he had gifted jisung the flowers. it was about to rain but it didn't matter, he needed his mind clear. who knows, maybe the raindrops would wash his thoughts away.

it had been a few days since he had gifted jisung the flowers, and since that specific day he felt something he hadn't before in his stomach. the last days, he noticed how that feeling grew every time he was next to his best friend. every time jisung would laugh, smile, hug or just look at the older, minho's heart would beat faster. 

no matter how hard minho tried ignoring his feelings or his best friend, that weird but nice sensation in his stomach would grow bigger. so, even if he wanted or not, he was now facing his own emotions and trying to understand them. 

where those feelings always there? if not, when did they start? did he ignore them for a long time?

after hours of analysing his whole life, minho realized that he had always admired jisung. the way the blond would face life at his lowest moments, his recently discovered ability for singing and rapping, how good he was at giving advice about situations he would never experience or how it would take him more than usual to explain something he was really excited about. even his body language when talking or his cheeks when he was eating. 

when minho felt a few drops against his head he looked up at the cloudy sky and decided to head back home; he stopped caring about if that admiration started when they were kids or even in their teenage years, now there was just one question that wouldn't leave his mind for the next few days. he couldn't help but wonder how the younger felt about him.

-

three hundred and forty words