seven

as for the blond, chemistry was pretty boring. especially that early in the morning. he had spammed his best friend expecting a reply or to see him there but he never came, which made get through that period more difficult than it already was.

ignoring the teacher, jisung put his headphones on while drawing daisies all over a page of his notebook, not leaving a single blank space. he could definitely say he got better at drawing them after that much practise.

sadly, his teacher took his headphones when he saw the blond with them on, so now he had to pay attention to the rest of the class. jisung just heard what was coming out of the teacher's mouth, but never tried to understand it.

sighing, he got up and left the class as soon as the bell rang. lazily, jisung walked a few steps but stopped in place when he saw a known figure running towards him.

"hey!" minho greeted out of his breath "i got this for you" he said while handing a bunch of flowers to the younger.

jisung was shocked and blushed a bit too much. shyly, he grabbed the flowers from the older's hands still quiet. minho noticed and frowned. "you don't like them?" he pouted. 

"no" jisung quickly said and minho gave him a sad look "i do like them" he answered quietly. the blood that had quickly gone to his cheeks apparently affected his ability to speak or move. he wanted to say lots of things in that moment -that he probably shouldn't, so it was better he didn't- or a least hug his best friend for the nice act, but he couldn't.

jisung stared at the flowers in his hand while minho's eyes never left jisung. he was gazing him expecting a reaction, since the blond seemed petrified. he calmed down once the younger stopped looking at the daisies and showed the biggest smile to his friend that was in front of him, still trying to catch his breath. "actually, i love them"

the brunette relaxed and smiled too, showing his gums. minho admired jisung's smile for a while and felt something growing inside of him. he didn't know what it was, but he could tell it felt nice.

-

three hundred seventy eight words