Chapter 4

Time felt like it was passing quickly, and that was evident with the sizable bulge of your stomach. You were six months pregnant and your "little buddy", as you liked to call him, was annoying the hell out of you. Sometimes he would randomly punch you in the belly button and that hurt like hell and would have you groaning over the keyboard and monitor in front of you. And the hot flashes had felt like they were ten times worse than before leading Yoongi to buy you a desk fan to keep you comfortable.

Yoongi. Something had become a little off about him, even more so than before. The more time that had passed had proven him to be a little clingy you could say. Even though it was your job to cater to him, it seemed to be more so the other way around. And in all honesty, your job was extremely easy. You barely ever had any work other than putting his daily schedule together, and that was a little strange, to say the least. You figured you would be swamped with work, especially considering you were secretary to the CEO of Agust Corp. Yoongi's behavior was becoming unsettling, you felt like you could never escape him.

He even drove you to and from work, and while at work you constantly saw him. It was becoming unnerving that you could barely lift a finger without him losing it. While it was nice to have someone care about your well-being and your baby, it was also weird that it was coming from your boss who you still didn't really know. You were becoming excited, anticipating maternity leave so you could have some time away from him.

A voice suddenly called your name, pulling you from your thoughts.

"Oh, hey Jungkook." You said, with a soft smile. You really did like Jungkook, he was a sweet kid who was only a little younger than you and he had the most adorable bunny smile. He had been working under Yoongi for about a year now and respected him greatly, and he had worked his way up in the company rather quickly like the ambitious kid he was.

"How's the little one doing?" He asked, his doe eyes round in curiosity as he looked over your desk.

"Causing trouble, as per usual." You sighed. "What can I do for you?"

"Right, I need to talk to Yoongi if he's free. I've gotta pick my girlfriend up from university, we're going to spend some time at my family's lake house so I'm trying to work remotely for a little bit." He answered, with a dazed look in his eyes.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you Kook. His schedule is clear right now, you can head right in." You replied, turning away from him to look at your monitor.

"Thanks!" He called over his shoulder as he ran into Yoongi's office.

What a cute kid he was, trapped inside a man's body. Seeing Jungkook was one of the highlights of your day, actually, he was one of the only people you talked to in the office after the "incident." When you had started working as Yoongi's secretary rumors began spreading like wildfire through the women in the building.

Their theory was that you were some hookup gone wrong and Yoongi was taking pity on you, that he had to offer you a job to save face around his father. You weren't stupid, you knew how bad it looked that someone with barely any experience got the position you did, and a high-paying one at that: you had never seen your bank account so full. In fact, you felt like you were being overpaid when the work you did was so minimal.

All of these accusations began to surface and you had never felt more alienated in your life. But, once Yoongi found out about it he put a quick stop to it. All those women with hearts in their eyes completely shattered when he released his anger. They never talked about you again, and they never talked to you again. It was incredibly lonely being under Min Yoongi's protection.

"Excuse me," A soft voice called out to you, "I'm here to see Yoon...?" His voice trailed off as he suddenly stuttered out your name.

At the sound of the unfamiliar voice saying your name, your head jerked up. The man that stood in front of you looked vaguely familiar but you couldn't pin down where you had seen him before. In all honesty, he kind of looked like Yoongi. They shared the same raven hair, the same nose, and the same complexion. But for some reason, that wasn't why he was familiar. Your startled heart began to slow as you realized it wasn't uncommon for people to know your name considering you were the secretary to the CEO.