Chapter 8

You remained quiet, ideas running through your head as you tried to figure out how to get around this one. "I won't do it now," You said, swallowing uncomfortably. "In the future, I'll give you a child."

"In the future?" He laughed. "We made a deal like that before, babygirl. You tried to run when your time was up."

"But I won't this time." You lied. "I can't, there's no way I could get out of here without being noticed, you know that." That's why you would find a way to run while you were out. There was no fucking way you were going to let this asshole touch you.

Namjoon hummed in thought, filling the silence between the two of you. "Alright, I'll give you time. Six months, that's how long I'm willing to wait."

Six months? Most parents plan ahead years, he really wanted to make sure he would trap you if six months was his definition of the future. Whatever you were planning, you would have to be quick. But you didn't have to worry about one thing, Kim Namjoon always kept his promises. So, you would have six months to plan and six months to escape. And you were going to take advantage of that time.

"I want something in return." You asked, squaring your shoulders as you felt him move behind you.

"A favor for a favor, baby. We already made our deal." He chided you.

"What you're asking for is a lot, I'll be taking a greater burden then you will." You explained. "I want to see my parents."

"You can on Holidays."

"Fine. I want to have my own room."

"No, you'll stay with me. I'm already being very generous with you, don't take that for granted baby girl." He huffed, the tension tightening around the two of you. You felt as if you were dancing around a rattlesnake, one wrong move and it would all be over.

"Alright, I want time every day to myself. I don't want to see anyone, I want a space for myself" You demanded, your hands clenched into fists. You felt his fingers trace over your shoulders once more, your heart jerking as he pulled you back to him so that his chest pressed to your spine with no room left in between.

"That's all, baby. I can give you some freedom, some time, and a little space. But now we're on my terms. If I give you all of this, I expect that we're on the same page." He whispered, his voice low in your ear as he tensed his arms in warning. "In return, we will have a child and you will become a part of my empire."

You remained quiet, going through what he had said in your mind and making sure he hadn't left any loopholes for himself. He reminded you of a genie, a poorly phrased wish could go terribly wrong.

"Do we have a deal?" He asked. The devil held you in his clutches, the enemy was behind.

"We do."

He gripped you harder before spinning you around to face him, his onyx eyes meeting yours in the dark embrace of the night. Without hesitation, he cradled your face and hurriedly pressed his lips against your own. You could feel him shudder at the contact, his fingers stroking your cheeks as his plush lips worked against your own. You screwed your eyes shut in discomfort. His kisses were hot, heavy, and hard. It was like he was kissing a lover that he had been separated from for years and this was your reunion. His tongue swiped your lower lip, demanding entrance because Kim Namjoon never asked.

You pursed your lips, refusing the advance. How much were you supposed to give up to him? You heard him grunt in annoyance, his hand quickly slipping to your clothed breast forcing a gasp of shock from your lips as your hand curled around his wrist and tugged. Your moment of vulnerability provided useful to him, his tongue slipping into your mouth and meeting your own. And all you could do was wait for him to be done because you knew there was no fighting him directly. He always took what he wanted.