Logan?

JJ, Kie, and Pope are all outside the chateau making a grave for John B right beside the one for Logan on the tree all in tears.

"To John B" says JJ as he takes a drink from his flask.

"And to Sarah" Kie says weakly.

They then proceed to put all of John B's things in a box and bury it into the ground.

"Two down three to go" JJ says trying to lighten the mood. They all chuckle and stay at the chateau for a little longer.

~ ~ ~ ~
On the boat headed to Nassau John B and Sarah are laying down in bed waiting to get there.

"Sarah" John B whispers trying to wake her up but only receives a hum in response. "Do you wanna get married?" He asks

"No" she says softly.

"No?" John B asks confused

"No." she confirms

" Well how come?" He asks wanting to know.

"You don't have any prospects" Sarah says her eyes still closed.

"You don't have any prospects either" John B retorts defensively.

"Ouch" Sarah reply's.

"Well anymore" he says

"So it's not about the money?" she asks now opening her eyes.

John B takes a while to respond before saying "Well, I guess not. You're pretty good-looking"

"Stop" Sarah nudges him playfully while chuckling.

"I'm serious. Now come here" he says wanting her to come closer.

Sarah turns around saying "I'm trying to sleep"

Now they're face to face and John B asks "You wanna be a Pogue for life?"

"If I say yes" she says softly "you're not allowed to die."

~ ~ ~ ~
Upstairs the captain of the boat is making himself a drink while listening to music.

"Guys take a look at this" a man came into the room holding a paper hitting his head on the top of the door.

"What's that" the captains says taking the paper out of his hand. "Well, well, well, will you look at that."

"Look at what" a lady with an accent asks while spinning a knife in her hand.

"Never judge a book bye it's cover" the captain says while showing the girl the paper. "Wouldn't have pegged the kid as a cop killer".

"Now that's 50,000 dollars" the younger man says.

"Woah" the lady said clearly excited.

"You want me to call it in?" The you get man asks the captain.

"Call it in? We got six kinds of contraband on this boat. He ain't going nowhere. We, turn him in when we get to Nassau. Come on." He says as he leaves.