God?

"Guys we're coming up on Freedman's Church. The church Denmark built for all the slaves he freed." Pope said as they drove past the church on their way to the tree.

"There it is, Angel Oak." Kie said.

"Holy shit that thing is big." Logan said looking the tree.

"That's what she said." JJ laughed but stopped once he saw the unamused look on his friends faces.

"Oh, shit. Tides coming in." John B said as they pulled up to a road that is covered in water and mud. "Um..."

"Hey, wait a second. Look. They already cane through here. Those have to be Limbrey's tire tracks. Guys, we gotta go." Pope said eagerly.

"Mm, what do you think chief?" JJ asked.

"I'm thinking it's looking a little dicey." John B said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with that statement." JJ said.

"Okay, clearly, they made it. No?" Kie asked.

"I say we just hold our breath's and speed right through." Logan said.

"In a two wheel drive, I don't know about that." JJ said.

"Why are y'all acting like you're not gonna do it anyways? Like when have y'all ever done the safe thing? I mean, Logan literally set her house on fire and left the country." Sarah said looking at them. Logan raised her hands in exasperation.

"When are you guys going to forget about that?" Logan asked. Her friends ignored her though.

"She's got a point." John B said and JJ turned to the front.

"Speed is your friend here, buddy." their blonde friend said. "So, put her down in second and hammer down, brother."

"Stick to the high ground in the middle, John B." Pope said.

"Also, don't crash." Logan said and John B chuckled sarcastically.

"Thanks thief." he said. "All right, ready? Here we go." He started driving and everyone was yelling at him, telling him what to do.

"We're alive." Kie said once they made it to the other side.

"I told you we'd make it." Johnny boy said.

"That's my girl" JJ said, talking about the van.

"You know, getting replaced by a van is so exhilarating, you guys should try it some time." Logan said to them and the girls laughed. JJ just turned around and kissed her.

"Nothing can replace your crazy ass, babe." he said then looked up front again. John B stopped the van and they all got out. "Angel Oak is right through here. All right so word to the wise, definitely know that gators nest back here, so keep your eyes peeled, okay? You don't want to step on a mama gator. That's the last thing you want to have happen."

"Thank you for your precious information Crocodile Dundee." Logan said to him.

"Shut up, I'm trying to help." JJ said laughing.

"They nest?" Kie asked and JJ hummed.

"Seems like a good place to park." Sarah said.

"All right. You don't wanna be a Pat Womack. She had her calf chewed off by a gator, right? You know that right?" JJ said.

"That's actually not true. Pat Womack was injured in a car accident, but I hear you." Kie corrected him.

"Okay, just live in ignorance. But like, she had her calf chewed off by a mama gator. I know that for a fact. They like the brackish water. Wait, hold on. I see something." JJ stopped them all.