Bees

"I thought you were crazy!" Kie said to them while laughing, the whole cross now shown to them. The bees started to sting Pope making him fall and catch the side of the beam, hanging from it. Everyone hurried to move the pews and get the cushions on the ground. More bees started stinging him and he let go of the beam, falling to the ground onto the cushions.

"Pope! Are you okay?" Kie asked him.

"You did not tuck and roll, that's for sure." JJ said.

The last board broke and the cross came falling down. Pope saw and rolled out of the way, everyone moved, JJ grabbed onto Logan and pulled her back. 

"Pope, are you okay?" Kie asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just give me like a second to catch my breath." Pope said on the ground heaving. 

"You did it Pope." John B said to him as JJ and Logan walked over to it. 

"Pope she's... she's beautiful. The detail's insane." JJ said.

"I've never seen anything like it." Sarah said. 

"Well, here's why Limbrey wanted that key so bad." John B said as he found a keyhole. 

"Good find. Like, how much do you think she's worth? What if we melted her old bones down, dude I'm talking like high billions." JJ started.

 "This belongs in a- No! This belongs in a museum" John B said to him, interrupting his fantasy.

"What? So no one sees her?" JJ asked.

"In a museum where everyone sees it." John B said.

"Hey! It's my ancestor's cross. This is bigger than money, and the worlds gonna know the truth." Pope said.

"Yes. If we don't get this shit outta here before Limbrey gets here, nobody's gonna know. So saddle up." John B said.

"It's heavy like right here." JJ said. 

"Shouldn't it be heavy everywhere? I mean it is a giant gold cross." Logan said as she squatted down to lift it up. 

"Logan I really don't need your smart-ass comments right now." JJ said.

"Sorry." Logan said giving him small smile. He smiled back at her not being able to not smile. 

"Okay, I'm gonna pull down, you guys pull up." John B said.

"Okay, everyone lift with your knees, not your back. We got this." Logan said confidently. 

They all started to lift the cross, which was really hard considering the thing felt like 10000 pounds. They used all their strength to lift it and they did for about 5 seconds until Pope collapsed and they all dropped it. 

"Damn it, you almost dropped it on my foot." JJ said to Sarah.

"Cause I'm the only one lifting it." she retorted. 

"Okay, okay, okay. Listen, we'll make a sling, like a little..." John B started.

"Yeah and then put it on the tail hitch." JJ said to him.

"Guy, guys, I'm not okay. I'm not okay." Pope groaned from the ground and the group walked over to him. 

"Your eye, it looks all puffy." Sarah said to him. 

"You don't look too good bro." JJ said.

"Yeah, you look like you just ate some real bad sushi." Logan said in disgust looking at his face. Pope just started gasping and trying to say he couldn't breathe.

"He's having an allergic reaction." Kie said to them. 

"How many times did you get stung?" Sarah asked then everybody started to get him up. "What about the cross?"