JJ And Logan's Future

"Pope listen, when all of this is over and I go home my parents are probably going to send me away. I just want to make sure that we're straight." Kie started talking to Pope while they were driving to meet up with the guys.

"I feel like I shouldn't be here for this conversation." Logan said under her breath as she looked out the window.

"You know I might not see you for a really long time and after that night, if I... if I hurt your feelings..." Kie trailed off.

"You didn't. It's good." Pope said. 

"But I... I feel like I did." she said.

"Kie, Kie. I promise you it's okay. We're friends. And that's first." He said with a smile. She nodded to him in acceptance. 

"...Is that?... Are we done with the awkward talk now?" Logan asked and the two in the front just laughed at her. "I'll take that as a yes."

~~~~

"Shit" John B said as they looked at the ship.

"Wait. The Coastal Venture. Dude, I know that ship. My dad did legs on her last summer. It's a total tramp steamer. I worked on her in port." JJ said.

"There's the cross. Right there. Look." John B pointed out.

"And Rafe. Where's Logan? Why isn't she with him? Do you think he did something to her?" JJ started freaking out.

"Hey, hey. She's fine. She's probably with Pope." John B said as he looked back to see his girlfriend with her step mom. "JJ, we gotta come up with a plan."

"I know I'm working on it. Maybe if we get over to that barge, we go over it. We'll have to get into the water though." JJ started.

"That's fine." John B said.

"Then we're gonna be sitting ducks..."

"Howdy." Kie said as the three walked up behind them making the two boys jump.

"Whoa. I was about to stab your eyes out." JJ said then looked at his girlfriend. "Logan!" He went and hugged her. "I was so worried about you. Don't do that shit again. What happened? Did Rafe hurt you?" He looked over her for any injuries. 

"JJ I'm fine, he didn't touch me." Logan said and hugged him again. She saw Pope give her a look to tell him but she just shook her head and mouthed 'later'. 

"How'd you guys even find us?" JJ asked the rest as he backed away from Logan. 

"Geo-located your phone." Kie said

"Smart." he said.

"You okay? What happened?" John B asked as he looked at Popes clothes.

"Rafe, round three." the boy said.

"Are you freaking kidding me? Again?" JJ asked.

"This was a tie." Pope said.

"From where I was standing you looked like you were doing pretty good." Logan said to him.

"You didn't help him?" John B asked.

"I was tied to a tree, okay? You try helping in a fight when you got rope around wrists." Logan said.

"What? I thought you said Rafe didn't touch you?" JJ asked.

"Oh he did more than touch her." Kie laughed. She somehow found this funny.

"Seriously, now?" Logan said to her but she just kept laughing.

"What are you talking about? What is she talking about?" JJ started to freak out.