Break In

"Just for the record. I never doubted them" JJ said as the three walk out of the Wreak.

"I owe you five bucks" Kiara says to him.

"Hey Kiara I need those setups done by five!" Kies mom yelled at her.

"There are other people that work here" Kie yelled back.

"None of 'em my children" she said.

"I feel that. On a deep, emotional level, I understand that." Pope said to the group while they're sitting down on the dock.

"So we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ said

"Dude there's no way we're getting to the Bahamas" he said

"John Bs gonna get nabbed sooner or later" Kie said "So if we're going to clear his name, we need to have done it like yesterday"

"I'll tell you how we do it" JJ said with determination in his voice.

"Do you have it all planned out?" Pope asked

"As a matter of fact I do" JJ said "We kidnap Rafe."

"I'm sorry what" Pope said.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick a gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking" he said

"You know torture's a war crime" Kie said to him.

"Yeah so how exactly do you plan on clearing John Bs name from a prison cell? Because that's a felony." Pope said.

"Alright well, what do you got, Pope? I was just trying to keep it simple. You know one stop, and we're done. Logan would have agreed with me." JJ said

"Guys all we need is a material witness. We saw Wards plane fly right over our heads, with the gold inside of it." Pope said "He didn't fly it. If somebody else flew, they were there on the tarmac. They saw peterkin get murdered. We just have to find whoever that was and get them to confess on record."

"How do we do that?" Kie asked.

"A little light espionage" he said

"A little ghost recon" JJ said

"Woogity-woogity" Pope said as he wiggles his fingers

"Woogity, baby!" JJ shouts

They are now in the car driving to the pilots house.

"If this guy flew planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight-lipped." Said Pope

"So then direct approach gets my vote" said JJ as he cocked his gun.

"JJ, No." Pope said.

"No. What?" Kie said "Not even Logan would agree with you right now!"

"Put the gun down man" Pope said.

"We gotta keep this simple, or we'll never get John B off." He said

"Or we just tickle the wire—" Said Pope

"What?" Kie said

"We tickle the wire. I plant my phone in his car, and then we listen in on your AirPods" Pope said putting the AirPods in his ears. "Say something." He said to Kie.

"Something" she said into the phone. "Something"

"Okay, we have audio." Pope said. "I think that's his house over there. All right, honk or uh... or yell or something if you see anything suspicious." He said as they pulled up outside of the pilots house.

"Don't do anything dangerous" Kie said to him

"Come on I'm not Logan" he said with a sad smile on his face.