Stranded

"Take her up Pope." JJ yelled to him after the two finished hooking up the cross. 

"Slow, slowly Pope!" Logan yelled to her friend. 

"Bring her to the middle." JJ told him. "Woah, woah, woah, woah." JJ got pulled to the ground. 

"No! That's too far Pope! Too far!" The cross hit a metal container. 

"Sorry! My Bad!" Pope yelled to them from the controls.

"You're other middle Idiot!" Logan yelled.

"Hey! Send it up Pope, you got it!" Cleo yelled to him from the top. 

"Did John B get the life boat?" Pope asked her.

"I don't see him!" Cleo said.

"Where's Sarah!" Pope asked. 

"Pope! Focus on one thing at a time!" Logan yelled to him. 

"Sorry, Logan!" Pope told her. 

"Hurry!" Cleo said to him.

"There it is! Let's go help John B and Kie load it on the life boat." JJ said to his girlfriend and ran up the boat. When they turned a corner they ran into the captain.

"Of course. There's more of you. Get down on your knees." He said with a machete in his hand.

"Yeah that's not gonna happen." JJ said and they started to fight. JJ pushed him into the wall and Logan hit him with the medal door. "Where's John B?"

"John B!" Logan yelled over the edge. The captain knocked down JJ and turned to Logan. 

"Logan!" JJ yelled and she turned around only to get hit by the man. "Logan!" He jumped on the mans back to get him away but the guy only turned around and hit JJ with the end of his machete causing JJ to fall into the water. Logan kicked the captain and looked down at her boyfriend. 

"JJ!" she saw how he was knocked out and jumped over the edge into the water. "JJ" she cried and grabbed him, getting his face out of the water. "J! J, stay with me. Please JJ. Please! Come on! John B! Pope! Kie! Somebody help! JJ please stay with me. Please. I can't do this without you!" she cried as she tried to keep them both up but her energy was running out. "JJ please. John B's coming okay! John B! Help! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Help!" The group came with the boat and grabbed JJ from the water. Kie and Sarah grabbed Logan and helped her into the boat. Logan held onto JJ as they started to drive away but as they were going the engine stopped. 

"No, no, no, no." John B said as he went to the motor.

"John B?" Sarah asked.

"We're stalling out." he said.

"Are you serious, we're sitting ducks." Pope said.

"We gotta go!" Kie said. While everyone was screaming Logan was just looking down at her boyfriend, nothing was more important right now. 

"Please wake up JJ. Come on." Logan hugged him. John B got the engine started again and they drove away. "J! Please! Please! Wake up!" she yelled the JJ started coughing up water. 

"There you go, cough it out buddy." John B said. 

"Hey, hey buddy. Welcome to the land of the living dude." Pope said.

"No CPR needed." John B said. JJ looked to his girlfriend who was holding onto his arm. 

"Hi." Logan said to him with tears in her eyes.

"Sup." he said and they all laughed. Logan hugged his head to her chest in relief. 

"Just always looking for attention." John B said to him.