The Kiss

"Oh shit. They found the truck." Kie said as the pogues pulled up to the wreck.

"All right, just relax, just relax." John B said the the group as they stopped. Shoupe walked up to the Twinkie and looked inside. "Good evening officer."

"Sheriff." he corrected.

"Right, yes. Sheriff." John B said then looked towards the wrecked truck "Speed kills, right?"

"I pulled the tags and I know who's truck that is... Hey, Kie. You drop your weed pen back there?" Shoupe asked and she sat up.

"Found it." She said.

"Sheriff, I just wanna say that this is all my fault. She had nothing to do with this, I take 100% responsibility." Pope said to him.

"Nothing to do with it? Uh-huh. You wanna try that again. Your parents reported the truck missing four hours ago, and the keys were missing from the house. I'm taking you home. Or I can pull you all in for leaving the scene of an accident." Shoupe said to her and she looked down.

"Okay." she agreed. "I gotta deal. Hit me up later and make sure I'm still alive." the group nodded and she left with the cops.

~~~~

The five teens pulled up to Sarah's house in the Twinkie and looked over the fence.

"He's got the truck." JJ said and the all ducked down.

"How much you wanna bet that Rafe has the cross inside that truck right now?" Pope asked them.

"There's only one way to find out." Sarah said and started walking but John B stopped her.

"God they're doing this right now?" Logan asked Pope and JJ. "The worst damn timing. Hey, I'm not gonna let her go alone, so I'll tag along."

"Is that the best idea?" JJ asked her in a whisper.

"I'll be fine. I can hold my own." she whispered back to him. He debated it for a little bit then sighed.

"Fine. But you better come back to me in one piece." JJ said and she laughed a little then kissed him. John B came back and Logan ran with Sarah.

"Hey do you want me to perform your vows while you're at it?" Pope asked John B.

"Did you say 'be safe'?" JJ asked him.

"I did say be safe. And don't think I didn't notice you doing the same with Logan." he said then looked at the girls.

"What are they doing?" Pope asked as the girls looked through the window of the truck. Sarah looked back at the guys and whispered.

"I don't know what to do. I need the keys." she said and the guys just told them to come back.

"We're going inside. We'll be fine." Logan told them then grabbed Sarah's hand and dragged her to the door.

"No, don't go inside." Pope said.

"You said don't go into the house?" JJ asked John B.

"I told her." John B looked at his friend. "This is Logan's idea."

"Do the bird call." Pope said then John B tried making a bird noise but ended up sounding like a rubber chicken.

"What? That's not what a bird sounds like." Pope said.

"Was that a dying chicken?" JJ asked.

"It's a whistle." Pope said then whistled at the girls but they were already inside.

"I'm going over." John B said then tried to jump the fence but someone stopped them.

~~~~

"Sarah where the hell are we going?" Logan whisper shouted at her.