Bonus Chapter #5

Letter...

Dear Pogues,

I'm writing you this very cheesy letter to let you know that I've died. At least I think I did. There's a fire and I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna make it out of here alive. I just wanted to tell you all that I love you and I'm sorry about this.

Kiara, keep being the amazing girl you are, fight for what's right and never settle for anything lower than the best. You are my first real girl-friend and definitely the best one I could ask for. I appreciate you. Xoxo.

John B, you are the best brother I could've asked for. Who knew that all those years ago our friendship would blossom into this amazing sibling relationship. (I can't believe I just used the word 'blossom'). Also, I never told you but I do think we look alike. I love you, man. Xx

Pope, heyyy smarty pants. I want you to know that I'm watching you from wherever I am, whether it's upstairs or downstairs... Since I'm watching you I hope you know that I'll be looking to see if you pass all your classes and get your amazing scholarship. If you don't get a Nobel prize when you're older I will be seriously disappointed... not in you, in the people doing the voting, who tf would choose some dumbass over you. Pope, you are the smartest person I know, keep it up. Love ya. Xoxoxo.

JJ, I don't really know what to say to you. There's so many things I could say and many emotions I could explain but I don't think I have enough paper. You are the most amazing, brave, kind and selfless person I have ever met. I want you to know that I love you, really love you. I'm so happy that you thought I had cooties and came over to me because if you didn't I don't know where I'd end up. You have done so much for me and I'm so grateful but now I'm going to ask you to do one thing for me. Don't blame yourself for this, I know you. Just please understand that it's life and everyone has their time. I promise that we will meet again in the future. I love you JJ. <3 xoxo.

Au revoir, you're best friend, Logan.