Bonus Chapter #3

First Kiss

"Logan! Logan! You gotta hear this!" JJ burst into Logan's room at The Chateau with a huge smile on his face. He stopped short as he saw his best friend crying into her pillow. "Hey. What's wrong?"

"What? N-nothing. Uh I'm fine, nothing's wrong." She jumped up and wiped her face not expecting anyone to be home.

"I'm not stupid, obviously something's wrong." JJ said and sat down next to her. He bumped his shoulder into her comfortingly. "Come on, you can tell me."

"I guess I'm just a little insecure." Logan said in shame as she looked down and started picking at her nails.

"About what?" JJ asked. She sighed in embarrassment.

"Everyone at school is making out in the halls and I guess I'm just a little upset that... I've never had my first kiss." she admitted quietly and JJ's eyes widened in shock. He wasn't expecting that. Once she saw his face she immediately regretted telling him. "You know what? Forget I said anything. This is too embarrassing." She dropped her face into her hands.

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting that. But you shouldn't be embarrassed about it. A lot of 14 year old's haven't had their first kiss yet. I haven't and I'm doing pretty good." he said, trying to make her feel better. Her head shot up at what he said last.

"What? You haven't had your first kiss?" Logan asked him, shocked.

"Are you seriously judging me right now?" JJ asked her with a laugh.

"Honestly, kinda." he looked at her with a confused face. "You have girls constantly throwing themselves at you and you haven't kissed any of them?"

"I guess I want my first kiss to be with someone special." he said that with so much emotion that Logan had to pause and look at him for a moment, he was looking at her with a face she'd never seen before, one that she didn't know if she should be scared or excited. He looked at her eyes then down to her lips and back to her eyes. She did the same to him. Her breath got caught in her throat when he started moving closer to her. She surprised herself by moving in too. JJ closed his eyes, grabbed her face and pressed their lips together in a small kiss. Logan was too shocked to move so she just sat there until he moved away. "Oh shit. I'm sorry, I didn't ask you. I'm so sorry."

"JJ, shut up." she chuckled. "It's fine." she smiled at him and he smiled back, happy that she wasn't upset at him.

"Was it a good first kiss?" he asked her hopefully. She beamed and nodded and he was practically bursting with joy.

"What about you? I know you wanted it with someone special." Logan said then looked down in shame.

"You are the most special person in my life. I wouldn't want to have my first kiss with anyone else." JJ smiled and she blushed. She was about to kiss him again when the door burst open, Pope running through.

"Guys! Come on! John B said he was gonna do a backflip off the dock and me and Kiara bet him he couldn't!" Pope ran back outside leaving the two to jump up and chase after him hand in hand.