In Love

"John Booker Routledge, pursuant to the North Carolina statute section 14, you are charged with the murder in first degree with aggravated circumstances. If convicted, the maximum sentence would be the death penalty." The judge says as they were all in court watching John b's trial. As soon as the judge finished saying that everyone started protesting.

"Your Honor, he's 17! He's 17! Are you kidding me?" JJ yelled

"This is such bullshit! He didn't do anything!" Logan yells as Kie and Pope try to get them to stop yelling.

"Hey, John b, we're gonna figure it out" JJ said to him as the guard escorted him.

"John b! John b! No!" Sarah yelled as she tried to get to him but Kie keeps her back.

"We are gonna get you out of there bro!" Logan yelled as Pope dragged her out.

"Is this a joke? Like are we in hell or...?" Kie asked them as they all walked out hearing people murmuring things about John b.

"I should have never come home." Sarah said

"They're gonna kill him guys. I know it" JJ said

"I'm so sorry for what you and your family have gone through. Thank god the system works." Some man said as they walked out with Ward and his family.

"Can you please shut up? Of course you think the system worked because it was made to protect you and people like you." Kie said to the man.

"He'll have his day in court. A jury will decide." The man said

"He shouldn't even be in court! You should, cause you're a murderer. You have a lot of nerve showing up in court." She said pointing to Ward.

"I know you're upset. I understand you're upset, okay? I know he's got you fooled. He's got you all fooled." Ward said

"Of course we're upset because your ass should be the one in jail not his!" Logan said as Kie starts to move up to him. Everyone pulled them back. JJ grabbed Logan by her waist whispering in her ear to calm down while everyone else yelled.

"Why don't you take the kooks down for a change Shoupe?" JJ's said

"You wanna get arrested? Pierce you just got back do want to spend it in jail?" Shoupe said to Logan. "Get out! You need to go"

"This is bullshit" Kie muttered.

"Come on, come on. It's not worth it." Sarah said turning Kie around.

"It's not a coincidence that your daughters sitting with us!" Kie yelled to them.'

~ ~ ~ ~

"I'm gonna testify under oath. I was there. I just need to get a hold of my sister." Sarah said as they were back at the chateau while it was pouring rain outside.

"Sister" JJ said to Pope and Logan.

"Kie do you have your phone? Wheezie is the only other person that knows Rafe wasn't home that day." She said

"Wheezie?" JJ asked in disbelief.

"I don't know what else to do. I got us all into this mess. I'm gonna do my best to get us out." She walked inside.

"Huh. Wheezie? Yeah, that will work. Well she's right about one thing. We gotta do something. Our boy is a PO-dub right now, okay? He's held captive by the enemy right now, maybe even scheduled for execution. Are we just gonna sit here?" JJ said yelling at the end of his rant. Logan ran her fingers down his hand something she would do to relax him when they were younger.

"What's the plan? We start by kidnapping Shoupe?" Kie asked sarcastically

"Maybe, like, that's not the worst idea actually" JJ said and Logan snorted looking at Pope who just looking at him like he is crazy.