VII

i woke up to the sound of a door opening and footsteps. i felt someone's presence in the room so i opened my eyes to see rafe. he was wearing a towel. just a towel. he was opening the drawers in the corner of the room when he turned around since he heard me moving about.
"hey"
"hi" i yawned.
"i was just getting clothes"
"mkay" i smiled looking towards the window. i could tell it was sunny.
"GOODMORNINGGGGG" sarah stormed through the door as i laughed.
"love that entrance" i laughed once again.
"i did it just for you" she grins at me and looks at rafe with an annoyed look.
"what?" he asks.
"leave" she says like it's obvious.
"okay okay" he puts his hands up in defence and leaves the room, clothes in hand.
"okay now he's gone, i've picked out an outfit for you."
i smiled. "thankyou honestly sarah this is so generous"
she scoffs then grins once again "shutup."
i smile as she shows me the clothes that she picked out for me.
it was a button up white cropped long sleeve top with some blue denim shorts. she also picked out some flip flops for me. luckily we were the same size.
"i love it thankyou"
"ugh stop saying thankyou and go put it on"
i smirk and run to the bathroom, grabbing the clothes on the way.
"HAVE A SHOWER WHILE YOUR IN THERE"
"you don't need to shout i'm on the other side of the door" i laugh and hop in the shower.
after i get out, i dry myself and my hair and get changed. i left my blonde hair down, not really bothered with it.
"oooo you look so good!"
"thankyou!"
we make our way downstairs to see an older man and woman with rafe sat at a table with breakfast layed out on.
"oh sarah good" the man turned to me "i didn't know you had guests"
"yes guys this is harley. she's my friend and i was hoping she could stay with us" sarah batts her eyelashes at her, i assume, father.
"i'll have to see if she's trustworthy first. i'm not going to just let a stranger stay at this house."

373 words+