XVI

HARLEYS POV

i look up at rafe to see him staring at jj. if looks could kill, jj would be long gone by now.
"uhm sorry for bothering you then. i just wanted to be friends i didn't realise you felt this about rafe" i say grabbing rafes hand and pulling him away.
"why don't they like you?" i ask.
"im a kook. they're pogues. we don't like eachover."
"so why did you say to go over if you knew it'd be a no."
"i don't know. i wanted to apologise"
"okay then"
"what?" he asks
i stop and move infront of him, looking up at him.
"apolagise." i say with a smirk. he looks down on me and raises an eyebrow.
"harley i'm sorry i punched your dad." he says looking into my eyes. we stare at eachover for a bit and he leans in. i put my hands on his chest to stop him. he looks confused.
"beg for my forgiveness" i smirk.
"what?"
"i said" i lean into his lips and just as they're barely touching i whisper "beg." i lean back out as he looks at me. a smirk appears on his face.
"please har-"
"on your knees" i say. his smirk stays on his face as he lowers himself on his knees, looking up at me.
"please harley forgive me. i'm so sorry for punching your dad."
"and..?" i say smirking down at him.
"knowing that the pogues wouldn't like you but taking you over anyways."
"good" i wink and giggle. i grap his hand to help him up and we continue walking. we go to the wreck to get my motorbike first and then leave.
we reach the house and enter. it's completely clean now. and we hear talking in the kitchen. we enter to see a little brunette girl there.
"hi i'm wheezie" she looks up at me and says "and i know you tried stealing from my dad"

328 words+