XI

kelce was back with the shots now and i was pretty drunk. i was now on the dance floor, having left the two boys. i swayed my hips to the music not having a care in the world. i loved the feeling i got when i was drunk. i just felt free. i left the dance floor and got another drink, downing it once again. i stayed at the bar. taking drink after drink. eventually my vision began to blur and then i was blacked out.

i woke up. i took in my surroundings to see that i was in my room, well rafes room. i shift in the bed to realise that i have a banging headache.
"well won't be getting back to sleep now" i whisper to myself.
but instead of silence i hear a groan and movement. coming from next to me. i look over to see rafe. my eyes widen as i see that he's shirtless and i'm in my underwear. what happened last night? i try to remember what happened as rafe wakes up.
he looks at me and then down to what i was wearing and then back up at me.
"uh hey" he says confused. sitting up and scratching the back of his head.
"do you remember anything that happened last night?" i ask.
"no. i just remember getting shit faced drunk" he laughs then moving his hand to his head, obviously feeling his headache.
"right okay me neither. but were i'm the same bed.." i say strolling off.
"yes i can see that"
i roll my eyes and look around.
"well i'm going to go downstairs"
he nods while i get up. i realise what i'm wearing and grap a blanket, hugging it around my body. i grap some joggers and a vest top. i trip on the blanket, stumbling into the bathroom. i hear rafe laugh. i take a shower and get changed.

324 words+