IX

i look up to see rafe staring at me. i change my expression quickly. he frowns at me and i smile a tight-lipped back.
"now we are going to be going to a hotel tonight and tomorrow." rose starts.
"just a little getaway. it's nice to have one now and then." ward finishes.
i watch as rafe smiles. hm i wonder what he's smiling at.
"now if your going to have a party, clean up after yourself" ward adds seeing rafes smile.
"we are going to be leaving now. the bags are already in the car. we just thought wede spend breakfast with you." rose says. "oh and wheezie will be home on saturday."
the two siblings nod and say their goodbyes. i stay in the dining room eating the breakfast, not feeling it was my place to say my goodbyes.
they both come in talking about something and i look up at them.
"we're gunna throw a party!" sarah exclaims.
i smile. "i've never been to a party"
"what!?" rafe says laughing a bit "my party's are the best."
"our party's" sarah adds. emphasising the 'our'.
"yeah whatever" rafe rolls his eyes.

it was now time to get ready for the party. sarah had gave me a black silk dress which showed off my curves. i had my hair curled and kept down. i put light makeup on since i dont really use it and i was done. sarah was wearing a white version of my dress because she said we should be matching.
we walk into the party confidently. i feel a couple of guys look at me. sarah leaves my arm to go to topper and i just stand there, rather awkwardly, but looking around and wondering what to do. i spot rafe staring at me and i smile at him, he only smirks back. i look away and see sarah running over to me.
"let's go dance!" she yells pulling my arm over to the centre of the room where other people dancing were. i sway my hips to the music. my back up to sarahs front, just having fun. and finally letting go.
we had been dancing for about an hour and i bow needed a break. i walked away from the dance floor and went downstairs. there was three couches with a table in the middle. there were two girls on one. rafe with a girl on his lap and another two boys. i walk over and i watch as one of the boys snorts a line. i had got used to the smell of and seeing drugs because of my father. i watch as he rolls his eyes back. i turn my head to see rafe looking at me while the girl on my lap gives me a dirty look. i poke my tongue out at her and rafe smirks.
"and who's this?" a dark skinned boy who just did the drugs looked said and up at me.
"harley" i answer.
"hmm i haven't seen you around" he adds scanning over my body.
"okay" i reply looking around the room.
"so where you from"
"outer banks"
he laughs "no babe i meant you a pogue or a kook"
"bit of both" i say.
the girls start laughing.
"you can be one or the other. your not special princess just pick one" the girl on rafes lap says.
"i don't wanna pick one so i'm not gunna"
she scoffs "literally what?"
"you heard me" i smile innocently.
"you really think your all that" a girl on the other sofa says.
"mhm" i say not really being bothered with this conversation. i've just literally been looking around the room the whole time.
"look at me when i'm speaking to you." the girl jumps up and stands infront of me.

636 words+
shit i got carried away sorry 😬😬