XXI

RAFES POV
i'm currently at a bar. drinking away all my feelings. after a pint i get a call from my dad. i pick up.
"hello?" my groggy voice says, clearing my voice after hearing it's visible i had been drinking.
"rafe. i have excellent news!"
"what is it?" i mumble.
"you know the girl who got into our house?"
i sober up immediately, knowing i'm about to hear if she's okay or not.
"well she's been arrested" i stay silent. what the actual fuck.
"rafe?"
"hm?"
"isn't that good. she's out of our life's now"
i clench my jaw.
"yep amazing" i roll my eyes, hanging up the phone immediately after. i quickly down the rest of my drink and leave the place. heading for the station. i had to see my harley. i quickly get their, as the bar was only a street away from it. i reach the front desk.
"is a harley miller here?" i swiftly say to the lady. she looks up at me and the back down to the computer, typing something in. she takes her time and i think of harley alone in the cell. it angers me and i bang my hand on the table.
"hurry the fuck up" i yell.
she jumps and looks up at me, now typing a lot faster.
"c-cell uh 32. just down the uh down the hall"
the lady is visibly scared and a guilt washes over me.
"im sorry i uh didn't mean to yell i just- sorry" i stop talking and run down the hall. reaching harley's cell. she's sat down, her back against the stone wall. she looks up and her eyes light up as she sees me.
"rafe!" she exclaims as she jumps up and runs to the bars.
"hi!" she grins.
"hi" i answer, just staring at her. taking her all in. i wonder how such a pretty girl could be locked behind bars.
"hi" she says again quietly, staring at me too.
"sorry. uh how are you? are you okay?" i say quickly.
"i'm okay. i'm only here for a night since i didn't really break any laws." she lightly smiles.
"i'm sorry, for all of this. i shouldn't of told you to live with me. i just- your like really really hot" she laughs. "and i- uh i couldn't let you go back to your dad" i breathe out a laugh.
"it's okay, i'm glad you took me in and i told them about my dad. they're going to arrest him!"
"that's amazing harley. i uh i still wanna see you when you're out uh like i wouldn't mind"
"of course but it might be a little tricky with your dad out for me" the beautiful girl infront of me says.
"i don't give a fuck about what he thinks. he's as good as dead to me"
she giggles. "i don't want you falling out with your dad over me"
"i already have" i smirk, looking her up and down. she's really hot. what the fuck was that. am i? oh shit no no no no no no NO FUCK NO NO NO NONO NO NONO.
i fucking have feeling for her.

536+ words
this was a long one.