XV

i go out the front door and on my motorbike. i start the engine and take off. i make it to the wreck and enter. a girl comes over to me.
"hi welcome to the wreck. what can i get you today?"
"can i just have a water please.. and chips"
she nods.
"thankyou"

RAFES POV
i look at topper and sarah. none of us knew what to say.
i clear my throat "i'm gunna go find her."

eventually, after searching the whole beach and woods, i decide to search the wreck.
i enter and look around. there she was. she was sat in a booth on her own eating chips and looking out the window. i make my way over to her.
"harley?" i say.
"hm?" she turns around and looks at me. her eyes saddens and i feel a guilt swarming over me. i sit down opposite her and i take a chip. i look to see what she's looking at and it's them fucking pogues. dammit.
"do you know who they are?" she asks looking up at me.
"uhh yeah. the girls called kiara. the blonde boy is jj. the brunette boy is jhon b and the other ones pope."
"can you introduce me?" she asks.
what? oh god no.
"uh yeah" i smile hesitantly. i get up and lead her out of here. we make our way to them on the beach and once they see me they roll there eyes.
"what do you want rafe?" kiara asks me annoyed.
harley looks at me confused then back at them.
"uhm" she clears her throat "i just wanted to introduce myself and rafe said he knew you guys so-"
they interrupt her "we don't want any friends that's friends with this asshole" kiara says once again speaking for the group.
i roll my eyes "this has nothing to do with me. she just wanted someone to come and be moral support"
"we don't care" pope says. i look at harley to see her looking at something else. jj. i look up to see him full on checking her out while a blush rises on her cheeks.
what the fuck.

363 words+

sorry i haven't updated in a while💗💗