Chapter 24

Ch 24 - Love At First Sight

author's note:

Hey everyone! Here's the long-awaited chapter 24! I hope you all like it very much, and I really appreciate all of your comments and votes! It's so surreal that this story has gotten so much publicity and I hope it continues to become more popular so more people can experience my writing.  You all are so amazing, I hope you enjoy!

* CHAPTER 24 *

----- FOUR WEEKS LATER -----

The anticipation and excitement had me at my toes. Sara and I stood, with our arms linked together, outside the airport gate, waiting eagerly for our boys’ fight arrival. I checked the time on my phone. About three more minutes until their flight lands and we see them. The enthusiasm and commotion reminded me of the very first time Sara and I met the boys, waiting in line to get our albums signed. I remembered being confused as to why Harry kept glancing me. I remembered how Niall asked me about Sara, and how Harry invited us to pizza with them. I remembered reading his special note he wrote for me on my album, and I remembered feeling something really special when I met him.

“Do you remember how excited we were just to meet them?” I asked Sara, curious if she was reminiscing about the last few months like I was.

“Of course! And how we fussed over our outfits and make up and everything?”

I nodded enthusiastically, the emotions re-entering my body, “Remember on our way to pizza, when you were belting out songs from Up All Night?”

Sara started laughing, and was about to respond when we heard an announcement over the loudspeaker, “Flight 317 is now arriving at Gate 21! Again, that is Flight 317, arriving at Gate 21, in Terminal B!”

I clenched my arm tighter around Sara’s, as she did the same. “This is it,” she whispered.

I let out a nervous breath, “Finally.”

A few seconds later, we saw those five faces walking out of the gate. The second I saw Harry’s messy curls and his green eyes, searching for me in the crowd, all of the emotions I had felt for him over the past couple months came flooding back. 

“HARRY!” I screamed, my eyes lighting up brighter than the sun. When he heard me shout his name, his eyes instantly met mine, and our souls reunited once more. As I sprinted up to him, he dropped his luggage on the ground and opened his arms. I jumped up and straddled his waist tightly with my legs, as he engulfed me with his arms. Immediately, I pressed my lips to his, feeling his soft mouth against mine for the first time in over a month. My fingers were twisted in his curls, and his hands were around my bottom, supporting my body. It didn’t matter who was around us, or where we were, because in my heart, it was just me and him, together once more.

Eventually, he set me down, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding on to him and never wanting to let go. I glanced to my left and saw Sara and Niall sharing an intimate moment as well. I really admired their faithfulness to each other throughout the last few weeks.

We all rode in a limo to a studio in LA where they had previously done some recording. When we got out of the car, the seven of us, that is, the five boys with Sara and I, all walked inside.

“I want to show you something,” Harry whispered to me, and pulled me away from the group.

“Harry, where are we going?” I questioned, as he led our way down unfamiliar halls. 

“You’ll see,” he said, knowingly, before finally reaching the right door and guiding me in.

A man, who looked to be in his forties, was sitting around of a bunch of equipment, in front of a glass window leading to a recording suite.

He turned, when he heard the door, and he smiled when he saw us. “Harry! I didn’t know you’d be down in LA, today!”

Harry grinned, “Just arrived an hour ago!” Harry turned to me, “Sara, this is Rob, he is on the team that is putting together our new album.”

I smiled warmly, as I shook his hand and said, “Nice to meet you.”

Harry leaned in to Rob and whispered something that I could not completely hear. He said something about new tracks. Rob smiled and nodded, “That’s such a great idea!”

I looked at Harry with a confused expression, but he just smiled at me, as Rob opened up some things on a computer. “Alright, it’s all set, Harry. Just click this button for each track.”

“Got it, thanks, Rob! I’ll let you know when we’re done.” Rob nodded at Harry’s response, and proceeded out the door.

Harry and I sat down on two swivel chairs in front of the computer. “Alice Paige, I now invite you to listen to a special preview of One Direction’s new album, Take Me Home,” his grin was a mile wide as he looked for a response in my face.

My eyes lit up as I responded, “Oh my goodness, Harry, this is amazing! Thank you so much.”

“Anything for you,” Hazza smiled, and kissed me on the cheek, before turning to the computer.

He showed me a few of the songs that were his favorite to record. I really liked two of the songs called Kiss You and She’s Not Afraid. Finally, Harry stopped and turned to me.

“This next song was written by my mate, whom I’m positive you’ve heard of, called Ed Sheeran. It’s called Little Things. I think you‘ll really like it.”

I smiled when I recognized Ed’s name. I was a massive fan of all of his songs, and found him to be a lyrical genius. I really hoped to meet him someday, but until meeting Harry, I didn’t think that would ever be possible.

Harry turned to the computer and clicked the play button. I smiled as the song started to play. I looked at Harry, and he was already looking into my eyes and singing along.

I recognized the first verse as Zayn’s voice, and the lyrics were incredible. I could see the truth in Harry’s eyes as he sang the words to me.

Your hand fits in mine, like it’s made just for me,

But bear this in mind, it was meant to be,

And I’m joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks,

And it all makes sense to me.

I smiled widely as Harry finished the verse, without breaking eye contact with me. He continued singing to me, and I fell in love with the lyrics. They were so inspiring and comforting, especially when Harry was singing them to me. Harry smiled when his verse came up.

I know you’ve never loved,The sound of your voice on tape,

You never want,

To know how much you weigh,

You still have to squeeze into your jeans,

But you’re perfect to me.

A small tear started to form at the corner of my eye. Harry finished the song, and gently wiped the tear that was welling in my eye with his thumb. “I’m in love with you, and all your little things, Alice Paige,” he whispered, looking into my teary eyes.

“And I to you, Mr. Harry Styles,” I replied back, with a slight giggle. I had never been so happy in my entire life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi cupcakes!! Did you like it?! I hope so :) Please comment what you liked about it, or what you didn't, or anything! Let me know when and how you discovered my story! 

Also, comment what country you are from! I really want to see where all of you lovely readers are from!! Thank you all so much for reading. Leave your twitter name in the comments for an tweet everytime I update, and fan me for all updates through wattpad!

THANK YOU <3 <3 <3 vote for a quicker upload!