Chapter 13

authors note - 

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYY I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. basically..................................IT'S THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. i won't say anymore but READ TO FIND OUT OKAY! (:

any questions: ask me on formspring http://www.formspring.me/AshleyXXStyles or twitter http://twitter.com/janoskianswoahh yeah k

haha im awkward. bye cupcakes(:

PS: WATCH THE VIDEO IN THE SIDEBAR! I LOVE THAT SONG (: X

Chapter 13:

We spent the next day with Harry and Niall, too. They came over in the morning, around 11, and we had a lazy day. All four of us were sprawled on Sara's couches, watching movies. We watched Valentine's Day, Taken, and the fourth Harry Potter movie. It had been a long week for all of us, so it was nice to have some time to relax. I was in baggy grey sweats, and my hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail.

Sara didn't like to talk about it very much, but her family was very wealthy. Her house was composed of six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a television room, an office, a living room, a dining room, and a deluxe kitchen. In her backyard was a huge pool and spa, an outdoor kitchen, and a tennis court.

She and I gave the boys a tour of her house when we were done watching movies, and the second that they saw the swimming pool, they immediately wanted to go swimming. Sara and I were hesitant.

"Come on! It'll be fun," Niall pleaded. He looked just like an innocent little puppy – how could anyone resist?

"It'll be cold!" Sara protested, hugging herself with her arms.

"You're cold?!" Harry questioned, amused, "This is California, babe. Compared to London right now, this is an oven." I was starting to give in.

"He's right… It's not too chilly out, and we haven't gone swimming in ages," I turned to Sara.

"Alright, fine!" she laughed.

I squealed and grabbed her arm and started pulling her upstairs, shouting behind me, "We're going to go change, be down in a sec!"

Sara and I went swimming at her house all the time, so I kept my own swim stuff at her house. I opened the drawer in her dresser that was designated to my belongings, and picked a royal blue bikini with white bows on each side of the bottom. Sara wore a pink, frilly bikini. I wasn't the biggest fan of the color pink, but if anyone could pull it off, it would be Sara.

We came downstairs just in time to see Harry and Niall standing on a ledge, in their boxers, about to jump in. I didn't mean to stare, but they looked good shirtless.

"Damn," Sara whispered, beside me. So I wasn't the only one who noticed. I just nodded.

I didn't realize how long we were standing there until Harry yelled, "You guys coming or what?"

I meant to laugh quietly, but it came across more like a loud giggle, as Sara and I ran towards the pool, throwing our towels on the chairs.

Harry and Niall jumped in, and by the time they came up, Sara and I were both on the ledge, ready to jump in, too. I watched, admirably, as Harry did his signature hair flip, spraying water all around him.

AHHHH!!!" I screamed, as a small hand on my back pushed me into the pool. As I fell in, I turned to see Sara laughing, mischievously. She only had a few seconds of glory before Niall came up behind her and pushed her in after me.

The Irish boy leaped in behind us, and plunged into the water. A couple seconds later, Sara let out a shriek as she was pulled into the water. I looked down to see a blonde head of hair by her feet. I laughed, and then looked around. Something was missing.