Chapter 21

Love At First Sight-Chapter 20

---

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

This was it. After grabbing my suitcase from baggage claim, I pulled out my phone and walked out of the airport in London. I quickly called Eleanor.

"Alice! Hi! I'm assuming you've arrived in London!"

"Hey, El. Yep, I've just gotten my luggage. Is everything in check?"

"Of course! Dani and I are three minutes from the airport to pick you up, Niall, Zayn and Liam are at the Larry Stylinson flat, and Louis is driving Harry around aimlessly with a blindfold on until you arrive," she laughed as she went over the checklist.

Giggling, I responded, "Perfect! I can't wait."

"Me either. Harry's going to be ecstatic. You're all he's been talking about these past two weeks." Although Eleanor couldn't see me, I smiled and blushed.

"Are you almost here?" I inquired, as I stood outside the airport, looking along the long line of cars, searching for Eleanor and Danielle.

"Pulling up right now!" Just as El responded, I looked to see the two girls smiling and waving enthusiastically as they drove up. I smiled and waved back while hanging up the phone.

The door opened and El ran up to me and gave me a tight squeeze, while Dani came hurrying from the other side. I greeted both of them with a wide smile. It was really great to see them both again – their enthusiasm made me grin.

Danielle grabbed my suitcase and placed it in the trunk, and we all got in the car. I watched El quickly reply to a text before driving off. "Talking to Louis?" I teased, raising an eyebrow.

Eleanor laughed with a slight nod, "He said, and I quote 'Tell Alice to get her arse over here, Harry is getting suspicious!'"

All three of us burst into a fit of laughter while I tried to imagine Harry wearing a blindfold while Louis drove him around.

During the rest of the twenty minute drive, I took the opportunity to catch up with the girls and talk about everything.

Dani was chatting on about a dance routine she was working on, while I looked out the window and my mind went to Harry. Only ten more minutes before I get feel his strong arms wrap around me lovingly, while being engulfed in his minty scent. Only ten more minutes before feeling his gentle and firm lips against mine once again. Only ten more minutes before running my hands through his soft curls and poking his dimples. Only ten more minutes before I get to see the love of my life again. Only ten more minutes.

"Alice? Are you listening?" Danielle waved a hand over my face, sensing that I was spacing out.

I snapped out of my daze and turned to face her, "Yeah, sorry, I had just zoned out for a second." Dani shook her head and laughed.

Nine more minutes.

I continued chatting with the two girls as the clock ticked.

Six more minutes.

Danielle called Louis to give him an approximate time of arrival, so he could bring Harry to the flat a few minutes after us.

Three more minutes.

I held my breath as we pulled into the parking space. We all jumped out and I grabbed my suitcase. Shortly, we were inside and I greeted Zayn, Niall and Liam.

"Hey guys!" I shouted, setting my baggage down inside the door.

"ALICEEEEE!" I heard several familiar voices yell. Soon after, I was bombarded with hugs by three of my best friends.