Chapter 12

Love At First Sight-Chapter 12

"...kiss me, like you wanna be loved.."

authors note-

hello my dear cupcakes (: i know i promised an upload yesterday, but because i didn't, i tried to make this chapter a bit longer xxx PLEASE vote, and share! and don't forget to comment! i really want people to read and enjoy my story as much as i enjoy writing it! xoxoxo hope you like itttt xxx VOTE!

Chapter 12:

Harry’s eyes darted between my eyes and my mouth. He licked his lips. My heart was racing. I leaned in, and my eyes were just beginning to close. 

“Baby, you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed…”

I jumped, as I heard my familiar ringtone sound from my pocket. Harry and I inched apart, and I noticed his cheeks turn to a bright red. As I picked up my phone and put it to my ear, I mouthed a quick sorry to Harry.

“Hello?” I said into my phone, taking a few steps away. It was my dad, checking in to see how my day was in Los Angeles. While telling my dad about our day, I looked over at Harry, to see him looking down at the ground, with his hands in his pockets awkwardly.

My dad was rambling into the phone, and I zoned out into my own thoughts. I wondered to myself, “Did I really just almost kiss Harry Styles?” 

“Alice? Are you still there?”

“Oh! Yeah, sorry, Dad, my mind was just wandering for a moment. Anyways, it was nice talking to you…” I finished my conversation with my dad, and walked back over to Harry, thinking about what to say to him next. 

“Hey… Sorry, my dad called. I told him I would call an hour ago, and he got worried.”

Harry looked up into my eyes, “It’s okay,” he smiled, regaining confidence. “We should probably go get the car now.”

“Yeah,” I mumbled. We walked back to get the car, and drove to meet everyone back at the hotel, where we would grab our suitcases. Niall and Harry were going to go back to San Francisco with us and spend a few nights there, while the rest of the boys stayed in Los Angeles for another few days.

“It’s about time!” Sara exclaimed, “What took you two so long to get here?” We were in the lobby of the hotel.

Harry and I looked at each other quickly, then looked away as I blushed.

“Um, okay?” Sara cocked her head, confused, before giving me her signature, “I’m expecting details later” look.

“Well, are you all ready to head out now?” Niall piped up, breaking the tension.

I nodded, and turned to say good bye to Zayn, Liam and Louis.

“Bye, babe. See you soon,” Liam kissed me on the cheek as he pulled me in for a hug.

“See ya later, love!” Zayn said, wrapping me in his arms.

I turned to Louis. It was going to be hard to say good bye to him. “Bye, Louis,” I chirped, with a smile on my face. He grinned at me, and reached his arms out for a hug. He practically squeezed me to death. “BYE, AL-BEAR!” he shouted “I promise to see you soon!”

I laughed, and turned to Niall,  Harry and Sara, who had already said their goodbyes, “Alright, let’s go.”

We took a different car back to San Francisco, since it was a long drive, and the rental Ferrari only seated two. Harry drove, and I sat in the front seat next to him. Sara and Niall were in the back for the six hour drive. The first couple hours were spent in almost complete silence, while my mind considered my recent encounter with Hazza. I looked over at him, and he looked just as deep in thought as I was. Was he thinking about it, too? I just knew I needed to talk to someone about it. I pulled out my phone, to text Sara, not wanting to say anything out loud.